OFFICIAL 2017/18 Championship Rival Watch

Brilliant by Cardiff again 7 wins on the trot and as much as Warnock is disliked amongst a lot of our fans , I have to respect the job he has done at Cardiff , a proper manager who knows how to get the best out of his players and knows this league ....we could learn a lot from what he's achieved there.

2 minutes ago, Watto said:

Brilliant by Cardiff again 7 wins on the trot and as much as Warnock is disliked amongst a lot of our fans , I have to respect the job he has done at Cardiff , a proper manager who knows how to get the best out of his players and knows this league ....we could learn a lot from what he's achieved there.

Had Milan appointed him we might be in or had a spell in Premier league by now.

Just now, Watto said:

It worries me that United could easily get in the play offs , what a shambles of a season it's been for us Wednesdayites 

They may well get in the playoffs they might even go up , but whatever happens they'll always be poo . 

34 minutes ago, The Captain said:

Can’t get my head around why our fans are cheering on the pigs tonight then.

Coping mechanism since pigs have had a much better season than us?

We should have a few of our better players back after the international break.  We should have enough to stay up from here.

Probably because it keeps burton well away 

3 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Had Milan appointed him we might be in or had a spell in Premier league by now.

It’s easy to be an expert with the benefit of hindsight.

We also could have gone down that season.  Let’s not forget what a good job Stuart Gray did to keep us up.

We were in the relegation zone going into December that season, at the time Warnock was 65 years old and had been out of work for 8 months following an unsuccessful spell at Leeds.  Our team was poor and NW’s stock as a manager was low.  It would have been a huge gamble.

That’s before you get onto the emotive nature of Warnock’s ties to the pigs.  Things like that really shouldn’t matter.  But they do in football.

Our fanbase would have gone into meltdown if Warnock became our manager then.  The atmosphere around the club have turned toxic very quickly.  It could have been a recipe for disaster.

• Thanks 2

Guest Arcadianrocket

No one seems concerned here that we are sleep walking to relegation. It will be 5 points come Saturday then what?

2 minutes ago, AracdianDreamer said:

No one seems concerned here that we are sleep walking to relegation. It will be 5 points come Saturday then what?

Why will it? Nobody in the bottom 3 is winning and on Saturday Burton have wolves away , Sunderland are at home to Preston and brum home to a fairly resurgent Hull(3 wins in 5) so not an easy one. 

5 minutes ago, AracdianDreamer said:

It won't because I think we will win at Leeds. God know's why but they are equally as poor as us at the moment according to the form book. Then again.... we do have that habit of breaking over team's bad spells don't we. I'm looking forward more to the home game against Preston and seeing some quality players again in our starting 11 rather than buttercup and Loovens etc etc.

Edited by WayneTheOwl