Dear Mr Chansiri and Family

6 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

At the time of writing that 2 people had negged the OP. I will not put their names on here as that would not be fair but at least look through the reputation before criticising me as it might make you look a bit daft

It's no surprise from those 2 tbh. I suspect there may be a couple more, some folk are never happy and it makes you wonder if Sheffield Wednesday is the team for them

Guest Kameron
37 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Stop crying just because you can't get your own way, it's very unseemingly in a grown man.

You will be stamping your foot and spluttering next.

Honestly some people.

Cry over a kit, it's not my thing. 

Great OP. Says it exactly how it is. Any abuse that he and/or his family have received is selfish and achieves nothing. We're lucky to have DC as our owner and I believe he will take us to where we want to be.

40 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

At the time of writing that 2 people had negged the OP. I will not put their names on here as that would not be fair but at least look through the reputation before criticising me as it might make you look a bit daft

Make that 3.

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

You didn't understand OT, do you really think you could handle links?

Just look up shirt threads, and ticket price threads starting from about a year ago.

I'll start a database

Funny guy.

Some people complain about ticket prices and lack of stripes and that's classed as abuse?

Chansiri has stated himself that he hasn't seen abuse and not one person has been able to find a scrap of evidence.

Count me out of the grovelling, bowing and cap doffing.

Just now, Geoffrey said:

Funny guy.

Some people complain about ticket prices and lack of stripes and that's classed as abuse?

Chansiri has stated himself that he hasn't seen abuse and not one person has been able to find a scrap of evidence.

Count me out of the grovelling, bowing and cap doffing.

Happy to count you out

Is anyone searching for the abuse I can assure you its there

take a look

4 hours ago, marble said:

Every club has its idiot minority mate...you see it at matches, on social media etc...it'd be nice to think that these d*cks were affiliated to other clubs, but sadly I doubt that they are

I attempt to never converse with idiots, on the basis that onlookers might not be able tell who the idiot actually is.

8 minutes ago, island owl said:

We need total support

We re a football club not a religious sect.

I'd be content with reasonable discussion. I appreciate what DC has done for us but I accept that not everyone will be so enthusiastic. If dissenters make their point without abusing the players, staff manager and owner they should have a right to their views. Reasoned argument is fine, abuse isn't. 

6 hours ago, toooldforthis said:

I read with some concern that you and you family are the subject of some abuse from a small group of people that consider themselves fans of Sheffield Wednesday.

This club has a long tradition of outstanding support from fans that have remained loyal and hopeful that one day this great club will be where it should be, in the top flight of English football. It has never reached the heights it should but with you running it we could get there.

For reasons that 99.9% of us cannot fathom, a very small minority of fans have taken it upon themselves to voice their frustrations. Their frustrations are at administrative and transfer privacy matters that serve the club well and I'm sure that any other successful business in any other field would do the same.

I believe I represent 99.9% of the fans by saying:

Thank you for risking so much and investing in SWFC.

Thank you for engaging with every part of the club.

Thank you for becoming a true fan of the club.

Thank you for being so committed to our success.

Thank you for changing a very poorly business into something that's outstanding.

Thank you for creating a culture of expectation and success.

Please accept from the 99.9% of us, that any disquiet created by a small and insignificant number of moaners is done so by a group of small minded and small picture people.  We see your big picture and we're with you all the way.

The 99.9% of us are fully behind you and your family...we will show you this at every match day and not on social media.

Thank you.

Very well said.

You should send this directly to the club for his attention.

There is and there will always be severe criticism and abuse of the Chansiri family on social media. Not Dejphon Chansiri, or Att, that would be totally out of order. There are matters in the world that far surpass football and Sheffield Wednesday. The Chansiri family over several decades have not covered themselves in glory with their trading ethics. I guess that I am the only one on Owlstalk that would prefer to separate the connection between Dejphon Chansiri and TUF. I have my own personal reasons for that.

Like this idea but as others have said he isn't immune from criticism when some fans don't agree with kit choices etc. In fact it is healthy to have a range of opinions.

abuse on the other hand isn't called for and those who intend to do need to stop and think about it. He is a human after all like the rest of us. I know I wouldn't stand for my family being abused 

Edited by runningaround