Dear Mr Chansiri and Family

1 hour ago, toooldforthis said:

I read with some concern that you and you family are the subject of some abuse from a small group of people that consider themselves fans of Sheffield Wednesday.

This club has a long tradition of outstanding support from fans that have remained loyal and hopeful that one day this great club will be where it should be, in the top flight of English football. It has never reached the heights it should but with you running it we could get there.

For reasons that 99.9% of us cannot fathom, a very small minority of fans have taken it upon themselves to voice their frustrations. Their frustrations are at administrative and transfer privacy matters that serve the club well and I'm sure that any other successful business in any other field would do the same.

I believe I represent 99.9% of the fans by saying:

Thank you for risking so much and investing in SWFC.

Thank you for engaging with every part of the club.

Thank you for becoming a true fan of the club.

Thank you for being so committed to our success.

Thank you for changing a very poorly business into something that's outstanding.

Thank you for creating a culture of expectation and success.

Please accept from the 99.9% of us, that any disquiet created by a small and insignificant number of moaners is done so by a group of small minded and small picture people.  We see your big picture and we're with you all the way.

The 99.9% of us are fully behind you and your family...we will show you this at every match day and not on social media.

Thank you.

In the search for plusses, I think you've got your math wrong.

I think the 99.9% would refer to the % of fans which aren't prepared to personally abuse any SWFC staff, and certainly wouldn't search them out on social media.

However there is a much bigger % than 0.1% who have major concerns with some of the decisions Chansiri has made. I don't what this % is and neither do you.

IMO we've lost an awful lot to be 10 places higher up the league.

4 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

I think the 99.9% would refer to the % of fans which aren't prepared to personally abuse any SWFC staff, and certainly wouldn't search them out on social media.

However there is a much bigger % than 0.1% who have major concerns with some of the decisions Chansiri has made. I don't what this % is and neither do you.

You are part of the 1% on here...there's even less at matches...and what's worse I don't think it would matter who the chairman/ coach was

Excellent OP. As someone who is critical of our manager (and I suppose by inference of DC for extending his contract although that's the only criticism I have of him) I wouldn't dream of personally abusing either him or his family (and CC's either) on social media. Bonkers. Moronic. Despicable. 

4 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

You are part of the 1% on here...there's even less at matches...and what's worse I don't think it would matter who the chairman/ coach was

Nope I don't abuse the Chansiris on social media. This is my only social media outlet.

Edited by zzmdu

1 minute ago, zzmdu said:

I not sure where you've got your information from, but I'm a season ticket holder of many years.

So what...doesn't stop you slagging the club/chairman and coach off on a regular basis...more often than not in the guise of " debate "

6 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

So what...doesn't stop you slagging the club/chairman and coach off on a regular basis...more often than not in the guise of " debate "

I'm very critical with Chansiri's decision to change us from a striped team to an all blue bodied team. 

and post about this in threads about kits. We've had bad kit designs, but no other chairman (Bett McGhee onwards) in my time has sought to  fundamentally change our kit design, to their personal preference

On what other issues have I slagged off the Chairman? Or are you just making stuff up?

Edited by zzmdu

12 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

I'm very critical with Chansiri's decision to change us from a striped team to an all blue bodied team. 

and post about this in threads about kits. We've had bad kit designs, but no other chairman (Bett McGhee onwards) in my time has sought to  fundamentally change our kit design, to their personal preference

On what other issues have I slagged off the Chairman? Or are you just making stuff up?

So what you are saying is that you are a positive poster on here and it's all in my mind ? What do people think is ZZZZZZMDU the shining beacon of positivity on here...do we need a poll lol 

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

So what you are saying is that you are a positive poster on here and it's all in my mind ? What do people think is ZZZZZZMDU the shining beacon of positivity on here...do we need a poll lol 

As ever you've spouted off some untruths and not answered the question. You've accused me of slagging the Chairman off on a regular basis.

I've asked to substantiate this by detailing any other issue apart from the kit change.

Try having an opinion of your own Daveyboy66, instead of constantly berating other for daring to have theirs.

37 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

Maths 

Just now, zzmdu said:

As ever you've spouted off some untruths and not answered the question. You've accused me of slagging the Chairman off on a regular basis.

I've asked to substantiate this by detailing any other issue apart from the kit change.

Try having an opinion of your own Daveyboy66, instead of constantly berating other for daring to have theirs.

I have opinions of my own mainly about football issues which I've backed up...as for the kit the new one is a nod to a kit we wore on our 100th anniversary against Fulham so I'm ok with that...what I don't do is start threads pretending to be debate but always have the proviso " but" somewhere in them in order to fuel negativity.

chansiri owns a football club copping some abuse goes with the job i'm afraid and he shouldn't take it personally  .....look at the grief the owners of Liverpool,man utd , arsenal,villa and no doubt many others  have had over the years ......it's a position you cant win at no matter what you do or how well you do it .

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

I have opinions of my own mainly about football issues which I've backed up...as for the kit the new one is a nod to a kit we wore on our 100th anniversary against Fulham so I'm ok with that...what I don't do is start threads pretending to be debate but always have the proviso " but" somewhere in them in order to fuel negativity.

Again you've not substantiated your claim that I regularly slag off the Chairman, other than his kit choice in kit threads.

Totally agree with this statement. Time to stop the abuse. Of course people are entitled to their own opinions but theses need to be voiced in an appropriate way and please remember this chairman has put a lot more money in to this club than any other. Respect is key to a successful club. UTO

2 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

If people have abused Chasiri and especially his family I hope we can identify them and wouldn't argue with a lifetime ban from Hillsborough.

Think there are some valid criticisms though (Prices, blue and white stripes, his name everywhere)

Neg away but do find the tone of the above post a bit cringeworthy.

Get back in yer pond and chill out Matthew!!lol

1 hour ago, marble said:

Every club has its idiot minority mate...you see it at matches, on social media etc...it'd be nice to think that these d*cks were affiliated to other clubs, but sadly I doubt that they are

You only have to look at the pathetically childish reaction of grown men/women to the delay in a new kit being released and the absolute furore that we havnt signed a cover centre back yet to realise that our minority are present. I really thought that our entitled, spoilt, short memoried and never satisfied minority couldn't whinge so much after all DC has done, but they've excelled themselves. Such a shame.