Dear Mr Chansiri and Family

1 minute ago, unkastav said:

The problem is very clear, none of us know for sure who is dishing out the abuse these days, most likely jealous piggy or dingle trolls. Id like to think social media abuse is taken with a large dose of salt by anyone in a decent position at the club

UTO

That's the trouble though social media should be a good thing.  Trouble is because people think they have an opinion it doesn't mean they have a worthwhile opinion, there is a pecking order.  

More and more people in power and organisations are going to switch off social media as it's more trouble than its worth.

1 minute ago, zzmdu said:

You mean a Gary Hooper thread. Yes that right SIJ, that where I voice my opinions regarding GH.

41,306 posts & you've finally got the hang of it.

Ha. 

If you want to support the club by being very negative about everything then I suppose that's your prerogative. 

Whether that's the weird obsession with Nuhiu, or Hooper, or the strip or whatever. 

But please don't throw your toys out the pram when someone disagrees and think you're posting a load of crap. 

3 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

You strange lad, this is the 1st time I've engaged with you in a thread for a long time.

You do have an over inflated opinion of your importance to other posters.

My own importance ha. 

It is just a forum. If people like my posts then great. If they think i post a load of rubbish then it's not a big deal. 

Just now, SiJ said:

Ha. 

If you want to support the club by being very negative about everything then I suppose that's your prerogative. 

Whether that's the weird obsession with Nuhiu, or Hooper, or the strip or whatever. 

But please don't throw your toys out the pram when someone disagrees and think you're posting a load of crap. 

And of course its you SiJ as the self appointed jury, judge & executioner who decides what is crap.

Why not stop telling other posters that there're talking crap.

2 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

And of course its you SiJ as the self appointed jury, judge & executioner who decides what is crap.

Well Ive come to realise that it doesn't matter whether you offer a balanced critique or tell them (you) it is crap. 

2 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

So Mr Chansiri has to accept criticism and some people feel abuse is justified, yet you don't like it when someone says you're talking crap.

Reyt 

1 minute ago, zzmdu said:

Roll on Saturday. I was mentally unhinged yesterday because I clicked a few red boxes about posts that expressed a liking for Ipswich Town's kit. But it's OK for Matt's mother to get it in the neck for an innocent comment about the Chansiri branding. Wacky place is OT.

lol

Just now, markowl said:

So Mr Chansiri has to accept criticism and some people feel abuse is justified, yet you don't like it when someone says you're talking crap.

Reyt 

Chansiri does have to accept criticism.

SiJ mentioned that some posters are justifying abuse. I haven't read any posts justifying abuse to the Chansiri. Some posters who want to defend SWFC on everything, sometimes make this stuff up.

Like computer virus protection companies, creating the viruses themselves.

1 minute ago, Geoffrey said:

Chansiri said he hadn't seen any abuse. Is there one scrap of evidence of him or his family being abused?

Wasn't there a story about his son being abused on his YouTube channel?

Edited by markowl

3 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Roll on Saturday. I was mentally unhinged yesterday because I clicked a few red boxes about posts that expressed a liking for Ipswich Town's kit. But it's OK for Matt's mother to get it in the neck for an innocent comment about the Chansiri branding. Wacky place is OT.

lol

One thing we can all agree on is that we want the season to start. I've got a real downer on Wednesday at the moment, I sure it will disappear once the season starts.

Guest Kameron
49 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Oh well it was nice whilst it lasted

That's the reality, no nastyness or abuse just a straight forward realistic view of how things are.  Anyone who thinks DC is here because we're the new love of his life is deluding themselves, he's here to attempt to make a profit from a fixed sun of money, in my opinion should that pot of money run out out before premiership football is achieved we'd be in trouble.  DC's a far cry from the days of Dave Allen , Lee Strafford or MM but he's not messiah some make him out to be.