Dear Mr Chansiri and Family

I read with some concern that you and you family are the subject of some abuse from a small group of people that consider themselves fans of Sheffield Wednesday.

This club has a long tradition of outstanding support from fans that have remained loyal and hopeful that one day this great club will be where it should be, in the top flight of English football. It has never reached the heights it should but with you running it we could get there.

For reasons that 99.9% of us cannot fathom, a very small minority of fans have taken it upon themselves to voice their frustrations. Their frustrations are at administrative and transfer privacy matters that serve the club well and I'm sure that any other successful business in any other field would do the same.

I believe I represent 99.9% of the fans by saying:

Thank you for risking so much and investing in SWFC.

Thank you for engaging with every part of the club.

Thank you for becoming a true fan of the club.

Thank you for being so committed to our success.

Thank you for changing a very poorly business into something that's outstanding.

Thank you for creating a culture of expectation and success.

Please accept from the 99.9% of us, that any disquiet created by a small and insignificant number of moaners is done so by a group of small minded and small picture people.  We see your big picture and we're with you all the way.

The 99.9% of us are fully behind you and your family...we will show you this at every match day and not on social media.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

I read with some concern that you and you family are the subject of some abuse from a small group of people that consider themselves fans of Sheffield Wednesday.

This club has a long tradition of outstanding support from fans that have remained loyal and hopeful that one day this great club will be where it should be, in the top flight of English football. It has never reached the heights it should but with you running it we could get there.

For reasons that 99.9% of us cannot fathom, a very small minority of fans have taken it upon themselves to voice their frustrations. Their frustrations are at administrative and transfer privacy matters that serve the club well and I'm sure that any other successful business in any other field would do the same.

Thank you for changing a very poorly business into something that's outstanding.

Please accept from the 99.9% of us, that any disquiet created by a small and insignificant number of moaners is done so by a group of small minded and small picture people.  We see your big picture and we're with you all the way.

The 99.9% of us are fully behind you and your family...we will show you this at every match day and not on social media.

Thank you.

100% agree, sadly like all vlubs we do have our share of boobies.

Guest mkowl

You know what voicing an opinion is one thing, we all do on here, but making it personal or directing it personally on social media at his family is just a joke. Grow up and take 5 seconds to read and think before hitting reply

9 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

Thank you.

If people have abused Chasiri and especially his family I hope we can identify them and wouldn't argue with a lifetime ban from Hillsborough.

Think there are some valid criticisms though (Prices, blue and white stripes, his name everywhere)

Neg away but do find the tone of the above post a bit cringeworthy.

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

If people have abused Chasiri and especially his family I hope we can identify them and wouldn't argue with a lifetime ban from Hillsborough.

Think there are some valid criticisms though (Prices, blue and white stripes, his name everywhere)

Neg away but do find the tone of the above post a bit cringeworthy.

Why his name all over the place bothers anyone is beyond my comprehension.....you realise he's paying for that? If it was Nike or Sony would you think the same?

22 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

Thank you.

Well said.

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

Something that should be factored in is the existence these days of shills and trolls who's job it is (paid or otherwise) to post antagonising views on opposing rivals social media feeds to cause disharmony and infighting

In other words some of the comments made against Chansiri will have literally been made up by non Owls to cause trouble

Agree and I think something similar could be said of Forestieri and the awful abuse aimed at his wife.

Thank you for bringing your skills to Sheffield Wednesday

Thank you for scoring some fantastic goals

Thank you for getting us on the edge of our seat, or on our feet, when you get the ball.

19 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Why his name all over the place bothers anyone is beyond my comprehension.....you realise he's paying for that? If it was Nike or Sony would you think the same?

As my Mum said when she went to her one match a season it feels more like Chansiri Wednesday then Sheffield Wednesday.

Wasn't someone having a go at his son on his YouTube page? Bang out of order, but I wonder how many 'fans' from other clubs are behind this.

32 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

As my Mum said when she went to her one match a season it feels more like Chansiri Wednesday then Sheffield Wednesday.

I can tell you that mums are very often right, but honestly we need to be bigger than that and like I said if it was Nike instead of Chansiri she wouldn't have batted an eyelid...

Edited by Morepork

32 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Your mum is a part timer.

Her view is irrelevant.....

55 minutes ago, Simon78 said:

how do we know its not other clubs supporters masquerading as Wednesday fans who are hurling abuse towards him? Social media is the worst thing that ever happenend to football.

Every club has its idiot minority mate...you see it at matches, on social media etc...it'd be nice to think that these d*cks were affiliated to other clubs, but sadly I doubt that they are