Alan Hutton

Can't take any chances that it's made up rounduns, need to continue to voice our disapproval Never underestimate the power of public opinion Had it not been for dissenting Owls fans, we might have had Colin as our manager

3 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

It's not but that won't stop the clappers posting nonsense. 

How the hell is he a clapper for simply stating that having a player who has numerous years as a first teamer in the prem, and has 50 international caps being progress as a 2nd choice left back replacing Liam Palmer? Is he an upgrade on Palmer? If someone thinks so it doesn't make them a clapper. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

Does that include expenses for his own kit? :ph34r:

Our signings have to provide their own kit, like in the pre-Football League early days of football? :ghoulguy:

nah itll be like when we were kids and one team had to play in bibs, they can just tippex the names and numbers on the back

Just now, marcx666 said:

nah itll be like when we were kids and one team had to play in bibs, they can just tippex the names and numbers on the back

Yeah, or if you forgot your games kit, then they have to play in their underpants and vest :duntmatter::ghoulguy:

But with how many Scots we got, they may as well play in kilts and the non-Scots could play in the lost and found games kits lol

55 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

poor signing imo

really don't understand this guy's. was one of villas best player in second half of the season. he has bags of premier league and international experience and we have got him for 1.5 million. in this day and age is a cracking piece of business. let's not listen to fans where he is coming from as tom lees was shuffle once WAWAW

4 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

He is a clapper if he thinks signing someone that is "likely to be second choice" is progress. 

If he thinks the second choice we are signing is better than the current second choice, the it is progress, and also still does not make him a clapper.

Just now, Mishowl said:

Do you think we will go up this season? 

I believe we will do pretty well and I'd expect us to be in the top 6 again. Will we go up? No Idea; i don't have a crystal ball. 

It's the Championship - one of the hardest, most competitive - and unpredictable - divisions in football. 

What I also know is you will moan and moan and f00king moan. 

6 minutes ago, beef said:

Really don't get why people think 32 is old for a footballer. He's got 3 good years in him yet at least 

Probably because of the 3 promoted teams, only four players were first team regulars and 32 or over

Brighton: Bruno, Sidwell, Murray

Huddersfield: Hudson

Just now, StudentOwl said:

Probably because of the 3 promoted teams, only four players were first team regulars and 32 or over

Brighton: Bruno, Sidwell, Murray

Huddersfield: Hudson

tbf Bruno is a right back and about 900 years old. 

He is in fact Rasputin. 

Just now, Mishowl said:

Get off the he fence. I don't think we will and I'm prepared to say so......clap clap clap.

Yeah...well done. 

You constantly slate the manager, the players and the club. 

What a great "fan" you are. 

If only we had more miserable rumblezoids like you. 

2 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

Don't you understand that signing more players that are past their best and are potentially not first choice is not the way to go? We need players that are going to come straight into the first team, improve us and move us to the next level. 

My god, are you actually illiterate? If you had actually bothered to read anything at all, you would clearly know I don't want him here, and have never rated him, but as I keep saying, even if someone thinks he can do a job it does not make them a clapper. By that logic with the amount of constant negativity you spout it would make you a troll or a blunt, and having more than a mental age of 6, I think you are neither. lol