Matchday Ticket Prices Frozen

16 minutes ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

so you think the performances where great ?

I go to be entertained and hopefully get a win ,not paying £35+ to watch bannan pass to lees,lees lump up the field.

and out of 23 home matches you can name 1 decent performance

I stopped hoping for wins ages ago,i go now expecting to win,to hell with entertainment  !!

25 minutes ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

I go to be entertained and hopefully get a win ,not paying £35+ to watch bannan pass to lees,lees lump up the field.

Ican only name 3 teams who performed better than us last season. 

11 hours ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

So you think we were poor every home game bar one? 

We were poor in a few, Rotherham and Burton off top of my head, we were simply beaten by better side in a few, Brighton and Reading off top of my head and we average to good in a lot of others, 3 I've already mentioned Norwich, Newcastle and Villa plus Bristol, Derby, Forest, Barnsley, Birmingham... Even Brentford where we lost we played some great attacking football in second half. 

11 hours ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

Newcastle

Jog on joker

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

So you think we were poor every home game bar one? 

We were poor in a few, Rotherham and Burton off top of my head, we were simply beaten by better side in a few, Brighton and Reading off top of my head and we average to good in a lot of others, 3 I've already mentioned Norwich, Newcastle and Villa plus Bristol, Derby, Forest, Barnsley, Birmingham... Even Brentford where we lost we played some great attacking football in second half. 

Ipswich,wolves ,Blackburn ,Huddersfield (semi) ,Preston ,we was garbage .

your happy with last season but I and many aren't .i pay my money so I'm just entitled to a opinion..

13 hours ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

I stopped hoping for wins ages ago,i go now expecting to win,to hell with entertainment  !!

and that's what's wrong with football today

once we get to the premier league you'll be wanting to be entertained cus there is more chance of that happening than ever winning anything

18 hours ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

to charge a average £35 for 90 minutes of 'football' is disgusting In any league ,never mind seeing the crap we saw last season.

Have you just started supporting us???

Prices are 1 thing but anybody saying the football was crap either has the memory of a goldfish or didn't bother with us under Jewell, Yorath, Irvine etc as that was crap although wasn't as stressful due to turning up expecting to lose anyway so any of good performance, draw or win was a bonus.

14 hours ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

Top of head - Villa, Norwich, Newcastle all good perfomances.

3 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

Have you just started supporting us???

Prices are 1 thing but anybody saying the football was crap either has the memory of a goldfish or didn't bother with us under Jewell, Yorath, Irvine etc as that was crap although wasn't as stressful due to turning up expecting to lose anyway so any of good performance, draw or win was a bonus.

we didn't have a pot to pi$$ in back then ,we do now.

o its ok we finished 4th but yet still achieved the same as all the other managers you mentioned and that's nothing .

20 hours ago, flo said:

Membership prices also frozen. 

I don't think they could have remotely considered increasing it again , sadly its not as valuable as it once was because there are so more season ticket holders now  members are a lot further down the pecking list and cant get tickets for many of the away games. the club gets £50 a year for effectively thin air. In the not so distant past I think I paid £10 per year. Not many peoples wages have gone up by 500% in the last decade. 

I do wonder what he would charge if there were no FFP rules.

We can all have our say about prices but if attendances increase as they did last year and we make more money on the turnstiles he isn't going to change them. If we were only getting 17,000 a match then something would have to change. Its the same with the shirts. Last season people complained about the lack of stripes and the price increase but we still sold more shirts than ever before. While people are prepared to pay it he will charge it!

1 hour ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

and that's what's wrong with football today

once we get to the premier league you'll be wanting to be entertained cus there is more chance of that happening than ever winning anything

You don't know me or what i want or how i roll,couldn't give a monkees fart about "entertainment",staying in the prem (when we get there)is all that matters to me,if we have to do a "stoke,pulis version" and collect how ever many millions ya get,that makes swfc a financially sound business...........end of (IMO).

1 hour ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

we didn't have a pot to pi$$ in back then ,we do now.

o its ok we finished 4th but yet still achieved the same as all the other managers you mentioned and that's nothing .

Pot to wee wee in or not what's that got to do with the Quality of football on show. Surely Crap is Crap, Average is Average, Good is Good and Brilliant is Brilliant no matter how much money you have?

You are whinging at finishing 4th in a league were realistically we were 5th/6th favs, Some people just wont ever be happy with there lot.