28 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Based on current rumours then I guess we would line up something like this.

it looks a good team but still worried about lack of a pacy player in the team or bench 

Rhodes

Hooper

Boyd    Lee/Abdi  Hutchinson Snodgrass

Pudil      Hanley       Lees        Hutton 

Westwood 

That won't be the team.

There's no Forestieri, we will keep our best players.

We would lack pace without him, Reach or Hunt in the side. I could see us playing Reach and Hunt, unless we upgrade our full backs. Hutton is staying at Villa, which is a good thing, as we could do with someone with pace. Snodgrass is unlikely, West Ham want to recoup their money on him and he doesn't want to drop down to the Championship. I can however, see us bringing in a powerful defender to partner Lees and theres a possibility we might bring in a box to box midfielder too.

1 minute ago, wednesdaywizard said:

It just means that people have been putting money on it at this stage mate so don't get too excited.

I'm not excited, truth be told I am not sure I would even want him, however lots of bookies are shortening up on us signing him, just like they did with Rhodes.

9 hours ago, salmonbones said:

Heard your a prat,

I'm guaranteed 100% more knowledgeable than you!

His dad is bigger than yours though.

Ask your mum.

22 minutes ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

That won't be the team.

There's no Forestieri, we will keep our best players.

We would lack pace without him, Reach or Hunt in the side. I could see us playing Reach and Hunt, unless we upgrade our full backs. Hutton is staying at Villa, which is a good thing, as we could do with someone with pace. Snodgrass is unlikely, West Ham want to recoup their money on him and he doesn't want to drop down to the Championship. I can however, see us bringing in a powerful defender to partner Lees and theres a possibility we might bring in a box to box midfielder too.

Obviously it won't be the team as it was just based on current rumours and what we have now, but now the Hutton thing doesn't seem to be happening. 

Forestieri was on the bench at the back end of the season and IF we sign wingers like Boyd and Snodgrass they will be coming to get first team football, and I feel Hooper and Rhodes would make the best strike partnership that we have. 

But like you say by august we'll have signed more players and that won't be the team 

lol

11 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Obviously it won't be the team as it was just based on current rumours and what we have now, but now the Hutton thing doesn't seem to be happening. 

Forestieri was on the bench at the back end of the season and IF we sign wingers like Boyd and Snodgrass they will be coming to get first team football, and I feel Hooper and Rhodes would make the best strike partnership that we have. 

But like you say by august we'll have signed more players and that won't be the team 

lol

Apologies in advance as it will probably summon up another Forestieri left wing/striker debate but I can see him playing mostly upfront as our strikers will probably get rotated. Which might be why we may be still in the hunt for another winger/attacking midfielder?

It all seems to be strikers and wingers at the moment, we really need to strengthen at the back or CC will make little use of the attacking force that we have because they will be sat too deep helping a creaky back four, ok our defensive record was good last year but it was due to our attackers working in the wrong areas and sacrificing what they do best

1 minute ago, bigrbuk said:

How are you getting to it? Only player specials I see are Mohammed Salah, Harry Kane and Marcus Rashford

If you are on the app click on transfer specials and then August Transfer window specials. Loads of players odds in there 

1 minute ago, bigrbuk said:

How are you getting to it? Only player specials I see are Mohammed Salah, Harry Kane and Marcus Rashford

Football > specials > transfer specials> August transfer window specials 

2 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

If you are on the app click on transfer specials and then August Transfer window specials. Loads of players odds in there 

2 minutes ago, lee81 said:

Football > specials > transfer specials> August transfer window specials 

Edited too late :)