Which other team will get automatic with us?

Just now, Mishowl said:

I agree but if we get off to a bad one this site will be full of people saying "we will click soon" and "let's see where we are after Christmas" etc.

based on the last two seasons this would be a fair assumption though, tbf

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Middlesbrough will walk it, closely followed by Villa.

Sadly, I agree. Play offs at best, especially with the same manager lasting the season. To say we missed a golden opportunity last season would be the epitome of understatement....

Edited by Almat

10 hours ago, Holmes said:

Can we get this guy banned from this site?

He's being blatantly positive in a public place it's disgusting ..... BAN HIM!!!!

Confidence Trickster perhaps?  Build em up and knock em down. The Internet is full of people like that

1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

I know what your saying love I do but some things burn deep.like when they was hoping we'd go out of business until Milan got hold of us.

That's just a handful of wallys on the Internet though, none of the Blades I know would want that. Even if they did I wouldn't care, if they went out of business I'd be gutted because I enjoy the rivalry I have with friends and family. 

1 hour ago, TINKERBELL said:

I know what your saying love I do but some things burn deep.like when they was hoping we'd go out of business until Milan got hold of us.

They didn't really mean it.

They'd have nothing to give meaning to their Saturday afternoons if the thrill of hoping Wednesday lose were taken away from them.

:duntmatter:

Boro and one other from Fulham, Norwich, Reading or Villa. Can't see us troubling the top two as yet but a couple of good signing in the right positions and a tactical change from Carlos might change my mind.