41 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

I'd love the chance to ask him why he never played that Norwich game and tell him he's a money grabbing little so and so yeah. 

I think it's only right you can't go round saying stuff you wouldn't say straight to the person, that's a little cowardly would you not agree ? 

Well I look forward to hearing about the day you went up to Nando and called him a sh*tbag of the highest order. 

1 hour ago, parkerowl said:

I'd love the chance to ask him why he never played that Norwich game and tell him he's a money grabbing little so and so yeah. 

I think it's only right you can't go round saying stuff you wouldn't say straight to the person, that's a little cowardly would you not agree ? 

I can't deny that I was as disappointed with Forestieri as anyone on here for the no show at Norwich. But I don't think it's as straight forward as it seemed otherwise why sign a new contract if you wanted away the club.

A money grabber maybe. Wrong way to go about getting a new contract. Definitely, but if he wasn't important to us he would have been shown the door. 

Last season for him one way or another was a disaster. Yet he still ended up with 12 goals and 5 assists. Shows the quality he has considering his relatively poor season.

This season is the one where he either decides to show the league again that he is one of the best players in it or he sulks as he has another season without premier league football.

He has the ability to single-handedly get us promoted and i wouldn't be writing him off just yet as we maybe about to see it.

Edited by pazowl55

17 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

I can't deny that I was as disappointed with Forestieri as anyone on here for the no show at Norwich. But I don't think it's as straight forward as it seemed otherwise why sign a new contract if you wanted away the club.

A money grabber maybe. Wrong way to go about getting a new contract. Definitely, but if he wasn't important to us he would have been shown the door. 

Last season for him one way or another was a disaster. Yet he still ended up with 12 goals and 5 assists. Shows the quality he has considering his relatively poor season.

This season is the one where he either decides to show the league again that he is one of the best players in it or he sulks as he has another season without premier league football.

He has the ability to single-handedly get us promoted and i wouldn't be writing him off just yet as we maybe about to see it.

Because he wanted more money. If he couldn't get it here he'd have gone elsewhere. Genuinely don't think he cares who he plays for as long as he's one of the highest earners

8 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

I honestly don't think he's got enuff ability to single handedly win us promotion. 

Good player when his heads right, but even when it was, it wasn't enough to take us up.

10 minutes ago, poite said:

Because he wanted more money. If he couldn't get it here he'd have gone elsewhere. Genuinely don't think he cares who he plays for as long as he's one of the highest earners

Didn't he openly admit he was in tears when he found out he wouldn't get the chance to play for Watford in the premier league. Then the money grabber didn't go to leeds as Celino knew he wouldn't be able to afford him anyway and he signs for us on 40 grand a week.

No!

What probably got Forestieri's back up was that on his way to training everyday with the first team after another man of the match performance he probably pass Mcgugan who was on his way to train with the reserves and everyday he would whisper the same thing in his ear.

" Still on double what you are on Nando."

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Didn't he openly admit he was in tears when he found out he wouldn't get the chance to play for Watford in the premier league. Then the money grabber didn't go to leeds as Celino knew he wouldn't be able to afford him anyway and he signs for us on 40 grand a week.

No!

What probably got Forestieri's back up was that on his way to training everyday with the first team after another man of the match performance he probably pass Mcgugan who was on his way to train with the reserves and everyday he would whisper the same thing in his ear.

Well he's top earner now with a couple of others.....so what will his excuse be next time he inevitably throws them out of the pram again? 

8 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

No!

McGugan on double what FF was ? are you on hard drugs ? 

2 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

I honestly don't think he's got enuff ability to single handedly win us promotion. 

Good player when his heads right, but even when it was, it wasn't enough to take us up.

Fair enough. Would already be in the the premier league if he was as good as I am saying. but like Knockaert did for Brighton, he had the ability to raise his game and other around him more than anyone else we have got and that is the reason we fought so hard to keep him.

1 hour ago, pazowl55 said:

No!

lol

There are players at our club who we never sing about who would never dream of doing what Forestieri did, hence why i dont join in with his song anymore. if i do i sing ooooohhhh She-ffi-eld Wednesday.

I support SWFC and players pass thru all the time, none of them bigger than the club.

But supporting SWFC means supporting all 14 players that take to the field on any given day, so even though i dont join in with his song i still want him to do well, still want him to catch fire, cos when he does we dont have any other player like him - and more importantly - neither does anyone else in our league. I want him to stay, i dont have to like everything about him as a person, im not that bothered tbh. 

they say players nowadays dont have an affinity with the badge like players of yesteryear did, they just go where the most coin takes them... oh well it works both ways. SWFC should 'use' FF to help them get to the Prem, we would be crazy not to.   

Make no mistake if FF is fit and firing for the majority of the season we have as good a chance as any team of claiming a top 2 place...

then on the last game of the season we can all sing oooooh  she-ffi-eld wednesday!

If you dont appreciate how good Forestieri is then god help you, we will struggle to find a better player whilst we are in this league.

Lets put it this way, IF we put him up for sale, every club in this league and a fair few from the prem would be interested.