Fessi would be a miss but not irreplaceable given our financial clout. Although i'm not sure i'd trust CC to bring in a replacement.

Westwood - Vital he stays

Hutch - Love him but i actually think we play better without him. As a CB i don't think he's dominant enough in the air.

It will all come out in the wash

9 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

We shouldn't sell FF and certainly not to Huddersfield. These Twitter sites know nothing, especially when they claim to know figures and transfer fees it's laughable.

Huddersfield spend all summer ripping him, even that helmet of a keeper on video, then try and buy him? If I was DC I'd charge them double.

And a sell on clause when they sell him back to us next year 

Edited by Spencerowl

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

@Saxondale trying to be itk again. 

lol

Honestly mate I couldn't give a rats ass who believes what. Not a tiny rats ass. That's why I don't share 90% of stuff I hear anymore on here. One or 2 could vouch for me who I've shared stuff with via PM. But I'm 36, I've got zero interest in  being "ITK" on a football forum. 

:duntmatter:

1 minute ago, Kanye West said:

From slagging him off to licking his arse in one page - Huddersfield fans everyone lol

I hope they don't get their hopes up, they have absolutely no chance.

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/104919/ooooh-foristieri?page=2 

Why dont they have a chance ? They can pay him 80k a week with their ***** out if they want. Financially they're miles ahead of us now.

1 minute ago, Saxondale said:

lol

Honestly mate I couldn't give a rats ass who believes what. Not a tiny rats ass. That's why I don't share 90% of stuff I hear anymore on here. One or 2 could vouch for me who I've shared stuff with via PM. But I'm 36, I've got zero interest in  being "ITK" on a football forum. 

:duntmatter:

He just tries to belittle other people fu*k him.

4 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

Why dont they have a chance ? They can pay him 80k a week with their ***** out if they want. Financially they're miles ahead of us now.

80k a week my arse, they won't be paying anyone over 40k even with being in the premier league.

Westwood and Lees are the only two that worry me. I think it's absolutely imperative we keep both. 

I dont think Hutch will go. I think we need to spend good money on a quality centre back and a dominant central midfielder even if he stays, so personally as much as I don't want him to go, it wouldn't affect my stance on what we need to sign either way. 

Forrestieri im honestly past caring. Totally 50/50. I don't actively WANT him to go, but I also wouldn't shed any tears if he did. If we finally get the midfield right and start feeding proper service to Rhodes, Hooper, Fletcher and Winnall - with us surely having to start taking Hirst seriously at some point if we want to keep him - I think we'll be reyt with or without Fessi. It's not like Forrestieri is our dominant forward in a front 2 or our only decent option going forward. Times have changed. 

Bannan is another who I wouldn't be actively shopping around, but also wouldn't worry if we received and accepted a bid. Time to put sentiment aside and admit the midfield is a problem area that needs work, with at least 2 changes required to it as things stand right now. Bannan isn't the soul source of that problem nor is he the first change I'd make, but I also don't want to go into this season seeing him played on the left, or seeing him, Lee and Wallace line up in the same 4 every week and wonder why we lack both a dominant presence and enough creativity. Changes DO have to be made to the midfield.

Just now, sheffield_dave said:

Westwood and Lees are the only two that worry me. I think it's absolutely imperative we keep both. 

I dont think Hutch will go. I think we need to spend good money on a quality centre back and a dominant central midfielder even if he stays, so personally as much as I don't want him to go, it wouldn't affect my stance on what we need to sign either way. 

Forrestieri im honestly past caring. Totally 50/50. I don't actively WANT him to go, but I also wouldn't shed any tears if he did. If we finally get the midfield right and start feeding proper service to Rhodes, Hooper, Fletcher and Winnall - with us surely having to start taking Hirst seriously at some point if we want to keep him - I think we'll be reyt with or without Fessi. It's not like Forrestieri is our dominant forward in a front 2 or our only decent option going forward. Times have changed. 

Bannan is another who I wouldn't be actively shopping around, but also wouldn't worry if we received and accepted a bid. Time to put sentiment aside and admit the midfield is a problem area that needs work, with at least 2 changes required to it as things stand right now. Bannan isn't the soul source of that problem nor is he the first change I'd make, but I also don't want to go into this season seeing him played on the left, or seeing him, Lee and Wallace line up in the same 4 every week and wonder why we lack both a dominant presence and enough creativity. Changes DO have to be made to the midfield.

Agree with everyrhing except about Forestieri. We need to keep him and get him fit and happy.

1 minute ago, MOwl said:

Agree with everyrhing except about Forestieri. We need to keep him and get him fit and happy.

He's on about 50 grand a week what's not to be happy about.

Jesus wept lets just keep Fernando happy at all costs ay lads.

Edited by parkerowl

Just now, parkerowl said:

Why not? this new tv deal gives prem clubs 150 odd million a season. 80k a week is £4m a season.

Chicken feed.

In a team probably full of 20k a week-ers they'll go into disarray bringing a 40k a week player in.

They barely have a chance of staying up as it is, there's no way they'll risk upsetting the dressing room as well.

Just now, Kanye West said:

In a team probably full of 20k a week-ers they'll go into disarray bringing a 40k a week player in.

They barely have a chance of staying up as it is, there's no way they'll risk upsetting the dressing room as well.

To be fair unless they sign a new team (which they will) they'll come down anyway, he'll be amongst similar earners if he goes there.

2 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

your mad if you think any prem player is on 20k a week, maybe the 17yr olds yeah 

Guest We Shall Overcome

A Dominant Centre Half? we need Two,  without them and Fernando you can forget promotion, that's not me talking but Meggo and i would not listen to him at your PERIL!!!!!

1 minute ago, parkerowl said:

your mad if you think any prem player is on 20k a week, maybe the 17yr olds yeah 

OK, the players probably got a pay rise (not much), do you really think many (if any) of their players were on more than 20k?

What incentive is there for players to go there unless they're on silly wages knowing they're more than likely come straight back down? They aren't exactly the most attractive club are they.

It wouldn't be sustainable at all for them, they'd be right in the bobbar in a few years if they broke the bank on players.

Edited by Kanye West