iFollow

I haven't subscribed to anything yet as I want to see how it goes for you lot firstlol

But I want to get this match and see for myself, but the match pass isn't showing up for me, it says it's available in the 'match centre' which I can't bloody find.

Can someone give me a clue?

1 minute ago, alexwatson12 said:

I can see a link for the audio (although it's just playing music and pre-taped messages at the moment) but I can see nothing for the video yet.

Same for me, a bit concerning. We'll see how it goes. Where are you based? I'm in UK (but down south) using a VPN so maybe they're onto us!

1 minute ago, Weshallovercome said:

I haven't subscribed to anything yet as I want to see how it goes for you lot firstlol

But I want to get this match and see for myself, but the match pass isn't showing up for me, it says it's available in the 'match centre' which I can't bloody find.

Can someone give me a clue?

Go on fixtures on the main site, scroll down to Preston game and there is an option

1 minute ago, alexwatson12 said:

I can see a link for the audio (although it's just playing music and pre-taped messages at the moment) but I can see nothing for the video yet.

I'm the same, it's taken €6 from my bank account and even charged me an international transaction fee but no option to watch live, just the audio option at the moment!!