iFollow

15 minutes ago, Reallondonowl said:

I just updated my card details by the side of the pool in Mallorca and it states "unable to authenticate you"

I have written to customer services and git a "we will get to you" standard response. Anyone found a  fix to this issue ?

On a phone? Could be that it's trying to open a pop-up to your bank. If not a phone, do you have an ad block enabled that could stop this authentication process?

1 minute ago, s110wl said:

anyone in the UK got the day pass thing to work with a VPN?

Very concerned I haven't set up properly...

I have.

As long as it's appearing in your purchases/transactions you're good to go.

Just remember to make sure your VPN is on before you try and access the link for the game.

37 minutes ago, Reallondonowl said:

I just updated my card details by the side of the pool in Mallorca and it states "unable to authenticate you"

I have written to customer services and git a "we will get to you" standard response. Anyone found a  fix to this issue ?

I sent them an email earlier as I couldn't use my U.K. credit card to pay even though I am abroad. No reply yet. 

2 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

I have.

As long as it's appearing in your purchases/transactions you're good to go.

Just remember to make sure your VPN is on before you try and access the link for the game.

when looking in purchases/transactions I can see a monthly pass but it says 'Monthly Pass UK' ... I've f00ked it haven't i...

6 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

10p ?

Yep, I said 'fractionally'. My point is, on any sort of contract vs pay-as-you-go deal, it's almost universally standard to offer a saving on payment up front, and make it more expensive to pay monthly. Otherwise you don't guarantee getting a payment every month from the PAYG lot. It's just unusual to see.

Edited by Mr. Tom

Just now, s110wl said:

when looking in purchases/transactions I can see a monthly pass but it says 'Monthly Pass UK' ... I've f00ked it haven't i...

Sounds like you've signed up for the monthly commentary service and not the match itself.

Mine shows this in purchases.

Purchase History

Event
Amount
Purchase Date
Active
Sheffield Wed at Preston NE on Aug 5, 2017
€6.00
Aug 5, 2017 11:05
Yes, I agree to the above terms

Just now, Mr. Tom said:

Yep, I said 'fractionally'. My point is, on any sort of contract vs pay-as-you-go deal, it's almost universally standard to offer a saving on payment up front, and make it more expensive to pay monthly. Otherwise you don't guarantee getting a payment every month from the PAYG lot.

I agree with you buddy Pay up front get it cheaper is usually a standard formality pay a premium to pay monthly

5 minutes ago, s110wl said:

Sounds like you've signed up when your VPN hasn't been running mate.

Not sure what their cancellation policy is but pretty sure you'll be able to cancel it.

You need to have the VPN running and but the Matchday pass if it's just today's game you want.

Just now, WatfordOwl said:

Sounds like you've signed up when your VPN hasn't been running mate.

Not sure what their cancellation policy is but pretty sure you'll be able to cancel it.

You need to have the VPN running and but the Matchday pass if it's just today's game you want.

cheers dude. to be clear, will I need to make a new account (also when VPN running) to make this work, using a dif email address?

32 minutes ago, Flintie said:

On a phone? Could be that it's trying to open a pop-up to your bank. If not a phone, do you have an ad block enabled that could stop this authentication process?

No on laptop but seems sorted. I had to close all browsers and remove cookies and it worked. I got a chat bubble in the corner and Ryan walked me through the process.

Just now hope its a stream rather than just Radio Sheff!

3 minutes ago, s110wl said:

cheers dude. to be clear, will I need to make a new account (also when VPN running) to make this work, using a dif email address?

2 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

I would to eliminate suspicion get a new fake everything and try again bud VPN on  

As OYD said mate - just to be sure.

• Like 1