Next season kit

Guest Deleted member
17 minutes ago, Sam779 said:

Can you all stop doubting me now please?

Is it Monday or Tuesday today?

Just now, RBarnes68 said:

It definitely says energy drinks, looks like the logo has been photo-shopped on to me, the shirt is creased but the logo is flatCapture.JPG.afb6fc8e8e0f725b728d4684d5ac3f29.JPG

Regardless of what you think of the shirts - it's a pretty amateurish PR release. Seems very rushed. 

8 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Jesus wept! 

So youll wear the shirt of another club to make a pathetic point...do you thkweam n thkweam n thkweam whe you don't get things you want?

No kit - the fan.nies are out in force slaggin off Wednesday for not having a kit

Kit comes out - the fan.nies are out in force slagging off Wednesday for havin a kit!

WTF:

You couldn't make it up!!

I bought the Sheffield FC away kit because it was cheap and I like it, it's the world's first football club and its a Sheffield team and I wanted to get it.. I'm not doing it to make a point, bought it mainly because like I said.. cheap and I like it so I will wear it.

I don't like our home kit.. so I won't buy it.

I don't like the away kit... so I won't buy it.

If the third kit is like the one designed by the fan who won the competition then I will probably buy that.

I'm not going to spend my money for the laugh because it's a Wednesday kit.. I will buy it if I like it. Simple. 

If you like them by all means buy them.. but don't call me a fanny because I'm making a choice that you don't approve. Wind your neck in and get over yourself. It's my opinion.

18 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Jesus wept! 

So youll wear the shirt of another club to make a pathetic point...do you thkweam n thkweam n thkweam whe you don't get things you want?

No kit - the fan.nies are out in force slaggin off Wednesday for not having a kit

Kit comes out - the fan.nies are out in force slagging off Wednesday for havin a kit!

WTF:

You couldn't make it up!!

andy mac.jpg

At least our PR team have got their act together.

Never had so much free publicity in all media, not just on here, on excellent shirts.

Also, loads have bought the club's FFP line to help reduce transfer costs, including Nixon and Radio Sheffield.

Very well done to Joe and all in his Communications  Dept! 

54 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Regardless of what you think of the shirts - it's a pretty amateurish PR release. Seems very rushed. 

It has nearly always been the case with us for many years, other than last season when it looked like they actually had a planned release.

I don't know why they cant at least hold on for another 5 or 10 minutes so that someone can iron the bloody things!

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

Rickygoo clearly upset with someone thinking the home kit is ok :duntmatter:

I can only apologise for my unhinged behaviour. I've stopped negging now but am I allowed to plus people who say they like the kit? I need a clearer explanation of the rules.

lyons.jpg