Next season kit

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Clearly chosen the cheapest possible shipping option if it's taking this long.

I'm sure we'll hear the same old story that this company stepped in at short notice but it's amateurish TBH.

If this is normal then we should be providing them with the samples of what kit we want for 2018/19 right now!

No more fkn excuses for this shambles.

1 minute ago, erowl said:

I'm sure we'll hear the same old story that this company stepped in at short notice but it's amateurish TBH.

If this is normal then we should be providing them with the samples of what kit we want for 2018/19 right now!

No more fkn excuses for this shambles.

They may have stepped in at short notice but the club could have forsaken probably £1 a shirt in profit and had them here by air within a week or so rather than 5-6 weeks by boat and road.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

What an absolute shambles this whole kit episode has been. Suppose to be extra special with it being out 150th anniversary and the bloody thing isn't even available to buy and we are almost a month in to the season. Next time maybe stick to a kit manufacturer that know what they are doing. 

59 minutes ago, jellybean said:

wouldn't suprise me if they still bring out a new 50 quid shirt next summer too. bet that kid should won design shirt competition is wondering if he'll ever see it.

I don't hold out much hope I'll be honest.