Hotel cancellations

Everyone cancelling, please do so sooner rather than later. It's surely much better to put extra money in the pockets of fellow football fans with the income level of you or I than leave it late and allow faceless rich gits who own London hotels to sell at a premium later on.

The FA need to look at this. Without SWFC in the final the local economy in the Wembley area will suffer greatly. Landlord of the Green Man pub has just cancelled his holiday & sent back 3000 kegs of ale. Thousands of hotel rooms have just been made available thanks to Udders.

1 hour ago, TheLastSleepingGiant said:

4 Rooms cancelled off last night straight after the game.

Was looking forward to returning to the holiday Inn but alas it wasn't to be

Need to book a bank holiday away now with the Mrs in the middle of nowhere I'm thinking!

Somewhere without a phone signal or tv sounds grand.

2 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

3 nights booked in January (non-cancellable) with train also. 

Going to have to be a cultural visit now.... Might even have to go to the theatre " Les Miserables" seems apt! 

Christ that is one hard weekend that .

53 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

Cancelled mine today, refundable.

I was going to have a Diamond Package at Wembley, they ask you who you support when you pre book.

Had an e-mail from them today to say they assume I no longer required them?

Gutted!

Saw a tweet from their chairman last night taking the wee... all the tickets for final had been sent to us so he'd taken a picture of them with our addres on & said something about having to pick something up.

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 15:26, LoOkOut said:

With reading and Huddersfield a half empty Wembley now half the hotels will be empty now .

Amazingly  the attendance  today was nearly 7,000 more  than last year when we was there!  76,682