7 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Watch both games back.

They didn't shade it, they were worthy winners IMO.

Well you said totally outplayed us before? Worthy winners is not the same thing.

And how come the first game was a 'well disciplined defensive performance'

now changed to totally outplayed in both games?

He dropped an absolute clanger last night 

I feared the worst when I saw the team selection and was proved right 

never have I seen such an inept performance for a game of that magnitude, apart from perhaps the charlton fa cup game.

carlos for me got everything possible wrong last night, and should go for that alone. 

The only player to come out with any credit was bannan, who was superb. Loovens needs to be shipped out, as does pudil. Both were a waste of space, and loovens is past his best and so laid back it's like he's not even bothered 

7 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

Maybe not, but I agree with Carlos on one thing. We're not good enough at the back to go on all-out attack...which is what he'd do if we were parachute/ex-PL.

Our defence is not good enough to go for a 0-0 first leg and hope to win 1-0 second leg. In lots of home matches, the team is unconvincing and nervous so the strategy was wrong. Best performance of the season probably away at NUFC, not a match at home. Norwich were in collapse when we played them

On ‎18‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 04:09, Blue and white said:

So after letting the dust settle I can honestly say I'm livid.

Livid at the team selection.

Livid that we played the same team that played in last years final with the exception of Fletch for Hooper.

Livid that there was over 20m pounds worth of talent sat on the bench.

Livid that our tactics were a disaster waiting to happen.

Livid that we went down without a fight.

Livid at the fact we have blown a golden opportunity.

Livid that we have managed to take quality players like Abdi, Rhodes, McManaman and make them look poor.

For me there is only one outcome and that is to replace Carlos ASAP, lets get someone in with a proven track record of promotion and lets go for it next season.

Really?

Most of what you say can be argued but that point is utter nonsense.

On 2017-5-18 at 04:09, Blue and white said:

So after letting the dust settle I can honestly say I'm livid.

Livid at the team selection.

Livid that we played the same team that played in last years final with the exception of Fletch for Hooper.

Livid that there was over 20m pounds worth of talent sat on the bench.

Livid that our tactics were a disaster waiting to happen.

Livid that we went down without a fight.

Livid at the fact we have blown a golden opportunity.

Livid that we have managed to take quality players like Abdi, Rhodes, McManaman and make them look poor.

For me there is only one outcome and that is to replace Carlos ASAP, lets get someone in with a proven track record of promotion and lets go for it next season.

Take it you are Livid ? 

Just now, Blue and white said:

Just a bit. Last year I was gutted but could take positives as we lost to a better team, this year we lost to Huddersfield.

But over the two games ,they were the better team and deserved to go through. 

We showed nothing at all of intent at udders,we looked quite happy to shape and frustrate.

Expected us to turn that around in the home leg,yet we still played steady cautious football,the line up held the clues,Wallace was a massive loss,but we were slow to close out 2nd balls,conceeded too much ground and only pressed them back once we scored,

They countered by shoving a lump down our left and it paid off we countered by shoving a lump on through the centre,that marked their lump at set peices,it was pure comedy if you can laugh at getting suckered in a 150 million pound play off match.

I was staggered by how poor our tactics were,we looked scared stiff from the kick off at Uddersfield

Edited by legendaryswan