1 minute ago, SiJ said:

lol 

Firstly, there's no chance of us signing Theo Walcott. 

Secondly, Theo Walcott is one of the most overrated players of his generation. 

Those two things together are a pretty sad indictment of where we are in english football if true.

No chance of signing someone who's garbage!?

4 hours ago, WatfordOwl said:

Someone on here will come up with an equally BS reason as to why we will sign Ronaldo instead.

UTO.

his mate Semedo is getting this sorted..................................................................................... nailed on

2 minutes ago, Internationowl said:

Those two things together are a pretty sad indictment of where we are in english football if true.

To say theo is rubbish is daft, but he is overrated.

Either way, I'd cum in my pants if we had him.

But like my wife gargling my wee wee tail snot...    It isn't gonna happen.

4 minutes ago, Internationowl said:

Overrated doesn't mean "garbage" does it. 

I don't particularly rate Theo Walcott and I don't think he's good enough, or has ever been, for a club with the supposed ambition of Arsenal. In fact I'd strongly suggest that part of the reason why Arsenal haven't hit the heights in the last decade is by putting faith in players like Walcott. 

In saying that he is currently at one of the biggest clubs in the country, earns a fortune and would cost a fortune to sign. 

As things stand we are a Championship side. Even if we do get promoted i don't think for one minute we'd be trying to bring in a player like Theo Walcott. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Overrated doesn't mean "garbage" does it. 

I don't particularly rate Theo Walcott and I don't think he's good enough, or has ever been, for a club with the supposed ambition of Arsenal. In fact I'd strongly suggest that part of the reason why Arsenal haven't hit the heights in the last decade is by putting faith in players like Walcott. 

In saying that he is currently at one of the biggest clubs in the country, earns a fortune and would cost a fortune to sign. 

As things stand we are a Championship side. Even if we do get promoted i don't think for one minute we'd be trying to bring in a player like Theo Walcott. 

One of the most over rated players of his generation?