3 minutes ago, Internationowl said:

One of the most over rated players of his generation?

That doesn't mean rubbish though does it. 

Overrated and rubbish are not the same word, nor do they have the same meaning. 

Just now, SiJ said:

One of THE most over rated footballers of his whole generation, but not rubbish? Did you ever see Jay Bothroyd play for England? ....because he did.

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Still a decent player, but unlikely to be value for money for us.

I'm looking forward to the speculation about who we might sign if we do go up. I've got some ideas but who'd be ridiculous enough to start a thread and jinx the whole thing?

Just now, Internationowl said:

One of THE most over rated footballers of his whole generation, but not rubbish? Did you ever see Jay Bothroyd play for England? ....because he did.

Are you a bit dense? 

Just now, Internationowl said:

I bet you wouldn't use that language if were stood in front of me. Keep it civil.

Tbf if you were trying to have a drawn out argument with me about the words rubbish and overrated then in all likelihood I would. 

Just now, SiJ said:

Tbf if you were trying to have a drawn out argument with me about the words rubbish and overrated then in all likelihood I would. 

The quicker someone resorts to name calling, aggression or personal attacks is ALWAYS an indicator of low intellect. So for you to suggest that I might be dense is quite rich. You're a little internet warrior hiding behind a Simpsons character and the name "SiJ". If you can't discuss anything online without instant name calling and insults, send me your personal details and we can discuss it face to face. Othetwise, grow up.

Back to my original point. Semantics aside. You contradict yourself. End of.

2 minutes ago, Internationowl said:

The quicker someone resorts to name calling, aggression or personal attacks is ALWAYS an indicator of low intellect. So for you to suggest that I might be dense is quite rich. You're a little internet warrior hiding behind a Simpsons character and the name "SiJ". If you can't discuss anything online without instant name calling and insults, send me your personal details and we can discuss it face to face. Othetwise, grow up.

So your name is "international owl" then...

You're just wanting an argument on the internet. 

Now you've resorted to the old "I'll meet you face to face" nonsense. 

Only one person to needs to grow up. 

25 minutes ago, Internationowl said:

1 minute ago, lukestheman82 said:

Also, that wasn't aggression! I would rather talk to a man face to face if he wants to insult me without meeting me. Can not stand keyboard warriors. This site is for light hearted football chat etc. Not name calling. Sorry to be blunt (god i hate that word) but I won't tolerate it.