Fulham Sold Out

7 minutes ago, Twaddle said:

Think it’s a bit harsh that people are negging you BUT

Another way of looking at it.

Isn’t it just fantastic that the club is doing so well that people are wanting to watch the team

:manager:

Negging me couldn't give a dam but I won't feel sorry for anybody who can't get a fulham ticket 

33 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Makes you wonder how we went on in the 80's with matches against Man U and Liverpool getting crowds of 48/49K and bouncing around like loons on a standing terrace.

Those were the days.

Ermmmm shall I tell him or do you think knows now...? 

Edited by ramone

1 hour ago, smhouston said:

Must admit I've not got any nails left to bite so a rest would be nice

Haven't a clue how I'm going to endure another play off final should we make it!

I found the final ok. That second game against Brighton though was the worst 

Just now, darklord said:

Watching it on TV was probably the worst Wednesday related experience I've ever had. Horrendous. I felt like I'd been run over by the end of it. Can't imagine what it was like being there but I'd have killed to be in those celebrations at the end. 

3 minutes ago, darklord said:

That first half was bad for me. At that time had already spent £400 on some hotel rooms - no refund. Special thanks go to Hooper for that little nudgelol

1 minute ago, Saxondale said:

Watching it on TV was probably the worst Wednesday related experience I've ever had. Horrendous. I felt like I'd been run over by the end of it. Can't imagine what it was like being there but I'd have killed to be in those celebrations at the end. 

I watched the 93 FA Cup Final replay on TV ..that was worse.

The Brighton game was strange - first 20 mins was awful but once Wallace scored we looked ok.

18 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

I watched the 93 FA Cup Final replay on TV ..that was worse.

The Brighton game was strange - first 20 mins was awful but once Wallace scored we looked ok.

It was the first time I cried over Wednesday watching that on TV. We'd been to the first final but couldn't make the replay. I gave it the brave face to my mum n dad and then went and sobbed in my bedroom.

I was about 12 I think.

lol

17 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

It was the first time I cried over Wednesday watching that on TV. We'd been to the first final but couldn't make the replay. I gave it the brave face to my mum n dad and then went and sobbed in my bedroom.

I was about 12 I think.

lol

The only time I've ever walked out of a ground with that many Wednesday fans in complete silence.

19 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

I was about 12 I think.

lol

I went. Cried most of the way home.

21 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

I was about 12 I think.

lol

I watched the first one too with a bunch of Arsenal mates from school - we were level with goalline and I saw both goals pretty close up.

I can still see Hirst scoring now..

the Replay was so dreary and nerve wracking ..always felt a sense of dread with it.  When Nilsson cramped up I thought we'd make it to pens.

But then that corner, Linighan outjumped Bright and it was all suddenly over.

Just remember feeling a massive sense of injustice more than anything else. Couldn't believe Woods let it in and still can't today..it was a good header but stoppable.

Only thing that will erase it will be if we ever win the thing again

Edited by Earlsfieldowl