Derby match Is huge

We need to make Hillsborough a seething cauldron of hatred for the Sheep molesters.

Carlos & the players need to do their job, we need to do ours and cheer them on. Four pints minimum this one boys and girls. Personally, I'll be having 6.

Hopefuly by 5 we'll have done the business and one of Leeds or Fulham will have slipped up.

I think beating Derby should just about seal it for us, Ipswich tough but fancy a point down there and then Fulham will have to come and attack us on the final day and as shown against Norwich and Newcastle at Hillsborough we punish teams when they actually try and play against us. 

25 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Ha. I wasn't feeding you a line Holmowl.

Like tens of thousands of others I've been thinking at these vital games.

I started to think about each game dispassionately..From an opposition's point of view.

The one thing that would frighten me to death is our threat in and around the box.

I would see Forestieri as a special case who would take up quite a bit of my team talk.

Same (to a lesser extent.. Hooper,Rhodes, Fletcher and Nuhiu)..thing goes for the rest of our attacking talent.

I would also worry about set pieces.. With Ross putting it on a sixpence and our big defenders putting them away.

It's a bit of a nightmare for opposition coaches..But we need to put out the team that will keep them awake at night.

******** >>>>>>Not the one who are predictable and easy for journeymen players to stifle. <<<<<<<<**********

***>>> especially this !!! 

3 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Ipswich will be no more difficult than what QPR was and we came through that.

Ipswich have only lost 4 games at home all season (less than us). QPR have lost 10 so its a much harder game. Getting the 3 points there will be no easy task.

11 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

Ipswich is a really difficult game, the most difficult of the three, so we can't bank on getting anything there. We need to beat Derby, and hope Leeds slip up against Burton. We've then got to hope that the pressure gets to Leeds and they implode. Other than that, I can't see us doing it. So yes, the next game is the most important.

You've been banging on about how we won't make the playoffs all season. To be fair to you at least you are sticking to your guns.

1 minute ago, NorthernOwl said:

Ipswich have only lost 4 games at home all season (less than us). QPR have lost 10 so its a much harder game. Getting the 3 points there will be no easy task.

Nothing is going to be easy from now on in.

The question is..How hard are we going to make it for ourselves?

People say "it's what we do that matters", but off course what others do matters just as much. I can't see us beating Ipswich, I'm sorry, but if Cloughie does his stuff then I don't think it'll matter. I hope I am wrong about not making the play-offs. In fact, I'd hand wash Steve Evans underwear in penance if we make them. lol

3 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Ipswich recent home form...

Newcastle 3-1

Wigan 3-0

Brum 1-1

Wolves 0-0

Brentford 1-1

Leeds 1-1

Reading 2-2

Pretty similar form to QPR.

Nothing special but absolutely will test us and must be near our best.

Exactly.

It's a tough game and I'd be happy with a point, but some folk are talking like they're Real Madrid! lol

8 hours ago, OneDavidHirst said:

We need to make Hillsborough a seething cauldron of hatred for the Sheep molesters.

Carlos & the players need to do their job, we need to do ours and cheer them on. Four pints minimum this one boys and girls. Personally, I'll be having 6

Hopefuly by 5 we'll have done the business and one of Leeds or Fulham will have slipped up.

Lightweight lol

16 pint challenge

58 minutes ago, Greengrass said:

Lightweight lol

16 pint challenge

I find that 4 pints is the optimum amount I can consume and not need a slash in under 45 minutes, thereby not making my fellow ST holders stand up every 10 miutes so I can nip to the gents. I have my other gallon after. :stuwinky: