Another Ticket Thread - Fulham Home

1 hour ago, Lombado said:

The play off semi was about £20 last year. not sure if this was fixed by EFL or because we couldn't keep the receipts after our expenses anyway.

The receipts from the play off semi's are pooled and split between all 24 clubs.

No real incentive therefore for the home club to whack it in at top category.  In fact, go as low as they dare, insure full house, and hopefully rake in the extras like programme and pie sales.

1 hour ago, Slick. said:

Does it make it ok for the club to rip off its fans, as long as other clubs are also charging stupidly high prices?

Are you not allowed to be disgusted by both?

The point I was trying to make is some of our fans seem to take pleasure in being outraged and disgusted at the club but barely raise an eyebrow when it's others. Getting a bit tired of all the sniping at the club on here when we have the best chairman in my lifetime who has put loads of his own money into the club. We are finally able to compete at the top end of a very difficult league and people still moan. 

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

And also Season Ticket holders had to pay. Would be interesting to face the prospect of paying £40 to sit in your own seat

A sensible policy is needed again to guarantee a full house and recreate the same atmosphere v Brighton

It's only your seat for the 23 league matches Baldrick

Does anyone really think that if we get to the Premier League our matchday prices will be reduced ?  I'm sorry but I don't , prices will possibly see another increase even with the riches of the Prem.

Edited by Owl999

I believe the cheapest ticket last season (Kop obviously) for the last home game against Cardiff was £36, or £38 and we sold over 32k, home sellout basically. The last game always sells well, especially when it's a game as big as this one and last seasons.

Edited by ohgoditsjames

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

And also Season Ticket holders had to pay. Would be interesting to face the prospect of paying £40 to sit in your own seat

A sensible policy is needed again to guarantee a full house and recreate the same atmosphere v Brighton

yes should be £20 and tenner kids for playoff game if we get there. think big mistake been made regards pricing Fulham game we should have lower west and should have given them Fulham as little as possible .promotion is worth 130 million why not lose 10k make it bit cheaper to make sure its a sellout. Newcastle game there were only appx 150 supporters in that area it didn't look good,

4 hours ago, Sam779 said:

I'd throw the game if it meant we were already safe and Fulham winning kept Leeds out.

Agree but I would prefer to play dirt bags in playoffs