Sam Winnall Signs - OFFICIAL

2 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Like that line up tho not sure if Fox should be the left back. And I would have them in the below formation. But whichever works best is fine with me!

----------- Westwood ---------------

Palmer - Lees - Loovens - Reach

--------Hutch - Hourihane -----------

Macca ----- Abdi ----- Forestieri 

-------------Winnall---------------

Can Winnall play lone striker?  If so that looks immense on paper.  

Just now, casbahowl said:

Sorry state of affairs if true and must be addressed as a matter of urgency !

He's having a good season. 

Perhaps we can keep this thread on track, you know - talk about the player we are about to sign - rather than slagging off those we do have. 

Just a thought. 

It almost seems like a taboo to mention anything negative about Bannan.

Close Bannan down, get in his face and stop him playing and you stop the team playing, its that simple. When people talk about us getting "found out" this is why. The whole nation saw the play off final and how Hull bullied and dominated our midfield. Bannan also doesnt score enough goals, in fact, look how many times he blasts the ball over from a good position. Id love to see some statistics on his shooting.

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Fv.ck me it's started, a few signings and all of a sudden we're Billy big Bo.llocks!

So true lol

Just now, SiJ said:

He's having a good season. 

Perhaps we can keep this thread on track, you know - talk about the player we are about to sign - rather than slagging off those we do have. 

Just a thought. 

Thread already off track, line ups being discussed, do keep up !

And you really think he's having a good season ?

Just a thought.

2 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Fv.ck me it's started, a few signings and all of a sudden we're Billy big Bo.llocks!

lol

What does that even mean? Ive been saying it for a while

Besides, Its not like we've just gone and splashed out £100m on signings. I doubt that Fox and Winall have cost us that much.

3 minutes ago, Miffed said:

Close Bannan down, get in his face and stop him playing and you stop the team playing, its that simple. When people talk about us getting "found out" this is why. The whole nation saw the play off final and how Hull bullied and dominated our midfield. Bannan also doesnt score enough goals, in fact, look how many times he blasts the ball over from a good position. Id love to see some statistics on his shooting.

I do agree but he is still a good player for us who is a bit out of form for sure.

3 minutes ago, Miffed said:

Would you say Kante scores enough goals to get in our team?

Not sure if your fishing or being serious. World's worst point if being serious.