Jordan Rhodes and Sheffield Wednesday - Latest

Over expectancy is like change. It is not good. 

Set yer stalls up for someone we've never heard of before from Portugal or Latvia, or anywhere else in the World where you'd struggle to get a decent pint of cider.

Then keep yer fingers crossed and anything better / someone you've heard of, will be a bonus.

Edited by theowlsman

15 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Over expectancy is like change. It is not good. 

Set yer stalls up for someone we've never heard of before from Portugal or Latvia, or anywhere else in the World where you'd struggle to get a decent pint of cider.

Then keep yer fingers crossed and anything better / someone you've heard of, will be a bonus.

I started with Belgium lower leagues, then upped the ante by moving towards Nordic countries. I'm now trawling transfermaarket for cheap Portuguese loanees and will conjur up a random name w/c 16th Jan should Rhodes not like the choice of biscuits on offer with his directors box package. 

lol

So last summer we had a couple of attempts at spending money, we didn't get a couple of deals over the line for whatever reason.

What happened to the money that was burning a hole in DC's wallet?

Nothing.

So it is still there then.

If Carlos wants Rhodes he could have him. But does he, that's the question. But if he does then I hope we don't waste time, just get the deal done early doors or get that young lad in from Portugal.

My thoughts are, Mr Chansiri should tell Carlos, enough is enough, sort it out with the 34 players you have. I'd be looking to see what he is planning to do with the £25m worth of talent he's already brought in, the bulk of whom are not regular starters

Edited by gurujuan

2 minutes ago, F. Spiksley said:

If Carlos wants Rhodes he could have him. But does he, that's the question. But if he does then I hope we don't waste time, just get the deal done early doors or get that young lad in from Portugal.

An obscure foreign player?

Tell me more... 

3 hours ago, theowlsman said:

[...] Meantime, we're being linked with Nugent, Jerome Sinclair (on loan), and Nakhi Wells. Which might suggest we've accepted any forage into the market for a striker, ought not to rely upon JR becoming available. [...]