It`s official!! welcome Callum

Guest mrbluesky

2 hours ago, EccOvOwl said:

We got a right flipping good squad here. :stuwinky:  dare I say the best in the championship

Probably not. Newcastle, even tho we beat them, have a stronger squad. Luckily our current first Xi is as strong as anyone on their day. 

Edited by Daizan10

4 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

I'm thinking 

Forestieri   Rhodes

Reach   Bannan   Hutch   McManaman 

Pudil      Loovens     Lees      Palmer

Westwood 

But then players like Fletcher, Hooper, Lee, Wallace and Abdi miss out :wacko:

I don't think you can describe free front row seats to watch that lineup play as "missing out".

2 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Just don't see Rhodes signing think boro will want a fee

He needs to be in the shop window regardless if they want to get their money (or some of it) back. At the very least he will go out on loan somewhere.

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, kidc77 said:

Yeah. Who we thinking? Messi? Ronaldo? Firminho? Rhodes is way below our standards can't believe I mentioned him really

I will leave that to people at SWFC not some poster on Owlstalk, I think Rhodes isn't the answer you do, it's a forum we disagree, it happens sweetie xx

10 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

I will leave that to people at SWFC not some poster on Owlstalk, I think Rhodes isn't the answer you do, it's a forum we disagree, it happens sweetie xx

But didn't you say someone better? Just interested to hear who you think is better than him that might be in our remit?

Guest mrbluesky
26 minutes ago, kidc77 said:

But didn't you say someone better? Just interested to hear who you think is better than him that might be in our remit?

I`m sure their is better out there,I couldn`t tell you as I`m not a scout,.you are talking as you know our "remit"? I don`t,I`ve probably seen Rhodes more than most on here and in `my opinion` he doesn`t fit the bill, CC may think differently who knows hey.

33 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

I`m sure their is better out there,I couldn`t tell you as I`m not a scout,.you are talking as you know our "remit"? I don`t,I`ve probably seen Rhodes more than most on here and in `my opinion` he doesn`t fit the bill, CC may think differently who knows hey.

Well I'm just talking with common sense our remit isn't over 15 million or huge wages. if you can find a better forward and by forward I mean goal scorer because that's what we need within our reach then fair play but you can't which is why you haven't mentioned any names. and you don't need to be a scout for that.  common sense tells you a player who has scored consistently 20 plus a season at this level even in bang average sides is a good buy.