It`s official!! welcome Callum

Guest mrbluesky

Guest mrbluesky
8 minutes ago, kidc77 said:

Well I'm just talking with common sense our remit isn't over 15 million or huge wages. if you can find a better forward and by forward I mean goal scorer because that's what we need within our reach then fair play but you can't which is why you haven't mentioned any names. and you don't need to be a scout for that.  common sense tells you a player who has scored consistently 20 plus a season at this level even in bang average sides is a good buy. 

Ah right you`ve found our striker,well done Sir,sorry you must be a scout then,look fella I don`t agree on what I`ve seen, stop getting your knickers in a twist,like I say I`m sure their is better out there,Rhodes in `my opinion` isn`t the answer.

4 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Ah right you`ve found our striker,well done Sir,sorry you must be a scout then,look fella I don`t agree on what I`ve seen, stop getting your knickers in a twist,like I say I`m sure their is better out there,Rhodes in `my opinion` isn`t the answer.

No knickers in a twist it's just a throw away comment from you that's all. Just wanted to know who you thought was better, you couldn't or didn't answer and that's fine. I don't know why you keep saying your not a scout I'm not a scout? We have eyes we can see who is good or not without being scouts. you sound like Alan Irvine. You fans haven't got a badge lol 

Guest mrbluesky
17 minutes ago, kidc77 said:

No knickers in a twist it's just a throw away comment from you that's all. Just wanted to know who you thought was better, you couldn't or didn't answer and that's fine. I don't know why you keep saying your not a scout I'm not a scout? We have eyes we can see who is good or not without being scouts. you sound like Alan Irvine. You fans haven't got a badge lol 

You asked, I said I`m not sure as I don`t do the scouting at SWFC,I told you in `my opinion`that Rhodes is not the answer,it`s really that simple,the mere fact you keep responding is that your knickers `are` in a twist, at the risk of repeating one`s self `again` it`s all about opinions,I never suggested other players you did,I said again at the risk of repeating one`s self and in `my opinion` Rhodes is not the answer.

Hope this helps with your knickers,I have a feeling it won`t but hey ho.

32 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

You asked, I said I`m not sure as I don`t do the scouting at SWFC,I told you in `my opinion`that Rhodes is not the answer,it`s really that simple,the mere fact you keep responding is that your knickers `are` in a twist, at the risk of repeating one`s self `again` it`s all about opinions,I never suggested other players you did,I said again at the risk of repeating one`s self and in `my opinion` Rhodes is not the answer.

Hope this helps with your knickers,I have a feeling it won`t but hey ho.

So nobody then? Ok won't ask again as you clearly aren't going to answer. 

I just like to press people who make throw away comments but it's clear your not going to give the answer to your better options which is fine and your right it's all  about opinions It just interested me as I have heard this said a few times and haven't heard the options from anyone yet not just you. 

Edited by kidc77

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, kidc77 said:

So nobody then? Ok won't ask again as you clearly aren't going to answer. 

I just like to press people who make throw away comments but it's clear your not going to give the answer to your better options which is fine and your right it's all  about opinions It just interested me as I have heard this said a few times and haven't heard the options from anyone yet not just you. 

Eureka!! how many times have I said "I don`t know",shall we just go out and buy Rhodes because I don`t know?

Throw away comments? Where

Where have I said I have better options? Nowhere.

Look fella if you are going to try to be sarcastic/antagonising at least have something to back it up,why do people have to give you `options`? they are giving you their honest opinions,like I keep saying I am not a scout so I don`t know the players out there available,obviously you aren`t a scout because the only player you know of is Rhodes.

If it`s difficult for you to grasp how a forum works then maybe you shouldn`t be on here(just an opinion like) and no I don`t have options of where else to go ;-) 

20 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Eureka!! how many times have I said "I don`t know",shall we just go out and buy Rhodes because I don`t know?

Throw away comments? Where

Where have I said I have better options? Nowhere.

Look fella if you are going to try to be sarcastic/antagonising at least have something to back it up,why do people have to give you `options`? they are giving you their honest opinions,like I keep saying I am not a scout so I don`t know the players out there available,obviously you aren`t a scout because the only player you know of is Rhodes.

If it`s difficult for you to grasp how a forum works then maybe you shouldn`t be on here(just an opinion like) and no I don't have options of where else to go ;-) 

Although I don't necessarily agree with spats on here as W.A.W.A.W  I'll be honest this bit had me in stitches.

:tango:

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, pazowl55 said:

Although I don't necessarily agree with spats on here as W.A.W.A.W  I'll be honest this bit had me in stitches.

:tango:

WAWAW!!! :biggrin:

8 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

I'm thinking 

Forestieri   Rhodes

Reach   Bannan   Hutch   McManaman 

Pudil      Loovens     Lees      Palmer

Westwood 

But then players like Fletcher, Hooper, Lee, Wallace and Abdi miss out :wacko:

Tough love, If we want to challenge for the top spots these are the choices we face, plus its all good competition for place and strength in depth to cover injuries and suspensions.

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

A bit of simple arithmetic will show that Rhodes doesn't need a big money deal.

Imo he'll go where he thinks he'll be happy and further his career.

That gives us a good shout at bagging him.

Its possible. I know he is very disappointed by his treatment at Boro, so he may view playing time rather than money as his key criterion.