It`s official!! welcome Callum

Guest mrbluesky

Guest mrbluesky
3 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

Good signing for us this.

Only concerns are his obvious lack of game time.

Beat me to it,if CC`s anything to go by he should get a game in April!:biggrin:,joking aside I really hope this signing hits the ground sprinting!

1 minute ago, mrbluesky said:

Again you are contradicting yourself,you are looking more foolish by the post, hence the second paragraph :rolleyes:

Your obviously below 16 right? I was like that at your age when I couldn't answer a question and didn't want to lose face. 

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, kidc77 said:

Your obviously below 16 right? I was like that at your age when I couldn't answer a question and didn't want to lose face. 

Here we go! that`s much betterlol

It`s `you're` by the way Dad.;-) 

Guest mrbluesky
16 minutes ago, kidc77 said:

Never been one for grammar or spelling son, I leave that to the college boys who end up working at McDonald's or costa. It comes in handy as roger when your writing on coffee cups. :manager:

Ahh,that old chestnut Dad.

Guest mrbluesky
5 minutes ago, kidc77 said:

Wheyyyyyy you just provide the ammo son

Not sure of the above,but suspiciously ironic ;-).

My old school teacher used to say the following ( a slant on a famous quote)...

"When a debate is lost,personal attack becomes the tool of the loser"

So true.

Lets not derail this thread anymore and rejoice in the signing of a (hopefully)  good signing

Just now, mrbluesky said:

Not sure of the above,but suspiciously ironic ;-).

My old school teacher used to say the following ( a slant on a famous quote)...

"When a debate is lost,personal attack becomes the tool of the loser"

So true.

Lets not derail this thread anymore and rejoice in the signing of a (hopefully)  good signing

I wouldn't trust old school teachers mate they talk some right testicles and they usually hate the kids they are teaching, they like to feed testicles lines like that. Most of them are fed up of wearing cords and elbow patches whilst driving into the school to teach fucktards who will go on to take uni courses in underwater basket weaving or sociology and still end up working in call centres or offices doing the same jobs as people who flicked bogies at them whilst guessing the multiple choice exam questions. 

Anyhow very true  let's not derail it anymore, as I can't win or lose a debate in which you will not engage because you can't give answers. 

Guest mrbluesky

I wouldn't trust old school teachers mate they talk some right testicles and they usually hate the kids they are teaching, they like to feed testicles lines like that. Most of them are fed up of wearing cords and elbow patches whilst driving into the school to teach fucktards who will go on to take uni courses in underwater basket weaving or sociology and still end up working in call centres or offices doing the same jobs as people who flicked bogies at them whilst guessing the multiple choice exam questions. 

Anyhow very true  let's not derail it anymore, as I can't win or lose a debate in which you will not engage because you can't give answers. 

Dog/bone;-)

Look fella you are obviously very upset,hence following me around this site and the above `rantings` ,I apologise,can we move on? a simple yay or nay?

2 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Dog/bone;-)

Look fella you are obviously very upset,hence following me around this site and the above `rantings` ,I apologise,can we move on? a simple yay or nay?

lol Massively misjudging me here I'm far from upset. And yes until your next silly throwaway comment I will move on. 

Edited by kidc77

Guest mrbluesky

See you got a plus for that because you gave me the kiss you wanted too all along 

Ahh,here`s me thinking you were making amends for the `neg` you gave me when you were `angry mad` in this thread.;-).

3 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Ahh,here`s me thinking you were making amends for the `neg` you gave me when you were `angry mad` in this thread.;-).

Nah you have had a easy ride tonight son especially now you gave a kiss and gave a plus to one of my posts. I can be a right rascal in threads like these just to wind people up. Ask sij, you want to see angry mad? See him when I start on his posts..... that's angry mad watch the meltdowns if I ever neg him :ghoulguy:

Edited by kidc77

9 minutes ago, kidc77 said:

You show ignorance here.

Have you got a grievance with a teacher?

Why do you mock people who aspire to be educated?

Why do you look down on people who do low paid work?

I'd work in a call centre tomorrow if I had to.

I'm a builder and I do ok. I'm also very proud of the degree I have.

I'm also proud that I live in a country where education is available to all...you should try it....you might like it.