Preston Away Roll Call

so many are complaining they cant get tickets for wolves game ,well there are over 1600 spare seats for preston sold just under 4k ,great day out I'm going .there are very few away games we get this amount of tickets so unless u have 480+ points you wont be able to get to any 3pm kick off this season away from home .less than 10% what went to Wembley will be going to preston and its one of cheapest games to go to £24 adult £8 kids . I really thought we would sell out

Forgot to add that 33 and I are putting up the players at ours.

Means having to share a bed with Hutch though. Fernando and Bannan are in the kids' old bunk beds and Dave has the sofa. The Mrs insisted sharing with Carlos.

Sorry Sam, I would've offered but the players say they're sick of the sight of you. 33 will have a place at Ribble Towers though. At last count. He still had 15 spare bedrooms.

Edited by theowlsman

28 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Forgot to add that 33 and I are putting up the players at ours.

Means having to share a bed with Hutch though. Fernando and Bannan are in the kids' old bunk beds and Dave has the sofa. The Mrs insisted sharing with Carlos.

Sorry Sam, I would've offered but the players say they're sick of the sight of you. 33 will have a place at Ribble Towers though. At last count. He still had 15 spare bedrooms.

I'm a daytripper this time, sadly.

Know where the players are staying though, same as always for this fixture and Blackpool.  Last time @33 begged me to tell him where we were - it was funny seeing him turn up with his autograph book.

Even funnier seeing the hotel staff turn him away; wouldn't alllow his type in an establishment like that.