Preston Away Roll Call

9 minutes ago, GHS said:

Any idea on the parking situation as getting there early ish about 12:30 and grabbing lunch first?

Any ideas or tips? 

Drive past deepdale retail park past ground on your left, just before the next lights there is a social club on your right, I parked there last year. Whatever you do don't go back past retail park after the game, head towards Chorley and Leyland then pick m61 up from there

36 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Bit poor we haven't sold out though. 3 on a Saturday £25 a ticket . Suppose it is NYE maybe people off out with family etc 

Yes only 3k to Newcastle, only 4.3k to Preston and only 32k sell out for Wolves at home. Very poor, in fact tinpot. I personally can't wait, should be a great atmosphere UTO!!

2 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

Yes only 3k to Newcastle, only 4.3k to Preston and only 32k sell out for Wolves at home. Very poor, in fact tinpot. I personally can't wait, should be a great atmosphere UTO!!

Well said that man. 

3 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

Nice one, hope you both have a brilliant day.        UTO 

We will. He loves going regardless of the result, so I can't get angry or annoyed for long even if we nlose. It's a good attitude to have I think!

We're down the front hopefully finding somewhere for the West Midlands Owls flag to work it's magic.

Edited by Bearwood Owl1