Next 8 games

Just now, Southie_Owl said:

What key players can we rest?

After yesterday's performance I'd be worried about leaving out any of our better players 

For the cup game between wolves and Huds I think is the point here not to rest during wolves. 

We absolutely need to play our best players against wolves! 

2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

For the FA Cup? All of them

2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

For the cup game between wolves and Huds I think is the point here not to rest during wolves. 

We absolutely need to play our best players against wolves! 

Ah I get you, I misinterpreted the post 

1 minute ago, zico.b said:

Well summed up.

Better than 2 points per game is automatic promotion form. Problem overall is our rubbish start. We need to 'claw back' 7 points.

Hadn't thought of it like that - so any points gained tomorrow would eat into the 7 point deficit. Interesting to know!! 

Just hope one we can continue the points accrued form and if playing form improves too it's s bonus :) 

4 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

What key players can we rest?

After yesterday's performance I'd be worried about leaving out any of our better players 

I think we could rest Hutch and Bannan and bring in Lee and Jones. Mcmanaman for Wallace. Joao for Fletcher and bring FF back in.

22 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

19 out of 24 would have been beyond anyone's wildest realistic expectations. Let's hope the 31000 tomorrow helps us to really show up against a very poor Wolves side.

It would be a truly superb points haul from the 8 games.

I think Wolves are a bit better than poor, played QPR off park yesterday and some how ended up losing. 

19 out of 24 would be a superb return from 8 games, do same again in next 8 and we'll be within touching distance of play offs with still over a dozen to play and maybe threatening top 2.

We'll have to perform much better than we did yesterday and against Rotherham though, we can't possibly get luck every time playing like this. 

Really excellent return from the last 7 games and more than we could have hoped for.  If we really start to perform well, who knows what we could achieve.  The performances to be fair, haven't justified the results, but if we get most players performing as they have shown they can in the past, there is scope for this run to continue.

Wolves (a) - 3 pts

Preston (h) - 3 pts

Reading (a) - 0 pts

Barnsley (h) - 3 pts

Rotherham (h) - 3 pts 

Newcaslte (a) - 3pts 

Preston (a) - 1 pt

Wolves (h) - 1 pt 

17 points - better than 2 per game which is automatic form. How will we fare from the next 8? 

Huddersfield (h) - 3 pts

Brighton (a) 

Bristol City (a)

Wigan (a)

Birmingham (h)

Blackburn (h)

Forrest (a)

Leeds (a)

5 away games with of those 2 vs teams above us. Plenty of those games look winnable though... and 3 pts already in the bag. 

16-18 points be an incredible haul and actually looks more likely than the previous 8. 

6 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Wolves (a) - 3 pts

Preston (h) - 3 pts

Reading (a) - 0 pts

Barnsley (h) - 3 pts

Rotherham (h) - 3 pts 

Newcaslte (a) - 3pts 

Preston (a) - 1 pt

Wolves (h) - 1 pt 

17 points - better than 2 per game which is automatic form. How will we fare from the next 8? 

Huddersfield (h) - 3 pts

Brighton (a) 

Bristol City (a)

Wigan (a)

Birmingham (h)

Blackburn (h)

Forrest (a)

Leeds (a)

5 away games with of those 2 vs teams above us. Plenty of those games look winnable though... and 3 pts already in the bag. 

16-18 points be an incredible haul and actually looks more likely than the previous 8. 

Some very winnable games there 

Huddersfield (h) - 3 pts

Brighton (a) 

Bristol City (a)

Wigan (a)

Birmingham (h)

Blackburn (h)

Forrest (a)

Leeds (a)

I don't fear any of them including Brighton that's a Vital 3 points as are all of them but more so this game this could be purchased run 

Just now, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Some very winnable games there 

Huddersfield (h) - 3 pts

Brighton (a) 1-1 (1)

Bristol City (a) 1-2 (3)

Wigan (a) 0-2 (3)

Birmingham (h) 3-1 (3)

Blackburn (h) 2-0 (3)

Forrest (a) 0-2 (3)

Leeds (a) 1-1 (1)

I don't fear any of them including Brighton that's a Vital 3 points as are all of them but more so this game this could be purchased run 

20 points from those 8

BELIEVE!!!

Huddersfield (h) - 3 pts

Brighton (a) - 1pt

Bristol City (a) - 3pts

Wigan (a) - 3pts

Birmingham (h) - 3pts

Blackburn (h) - 3pts

Forrest (a) - 3pts

Leeds (a) - 1pt

BELIEVE!! 

Funny feeling we'll go to both Brighton and L##ds and nick all 3 points, but I'd settle for a draw at Brighton. Other than that we really must be beating those sort of teams.