Next 8 games

24 minutes ago, Pelokaad said:

Does not seem to matter how we play at home to Wolves and Rotherham they always get away without being beaten. About time that changed. Oh dear! like it did'nt at Derby

Relax. Murdered Wolves last year, and Rotherham without Warnock will be a very different matter.

We can use every cliche in the book about no easy matches etc,  but we have to have confidence and set up very attacking against Preston, Barnsley, Rotherham and Wolves at home. 

2 back to back derbies amongst those fixtures coming up, with the one against Rotherham giving us a better probability of winning.

Preston, Reading and Newcastle away are difficult, so a haul of 4 points from those 3, I would be happy with.

Of the remaining 5, I think 13 points out of 15 is not a unrealistic target.

15 hours ago, prowl said:

We will probably lose against Rotherham and beat Newcastle. It's the Wednesday way.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. We are much better when we are not favourites in games and can sit back and counter attack. We struggle to break teams down who set up to defend.

This time last year we were about to play

Blackburn

Derby

Cardiff

Dons

We took 3 points from 12. Carlos will be gone if history repeats.

From the match after Dons, he made a couple of very significant changes, and got 23 points out of 30.

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

If Villa get their reported targets like Hernandez and Westwood etc they may even do top 2.

But like last season, not sure Brighton's squad can last to end.

Maybe though, with that defence and Knocky.