OFFICIAL - Urby Emanuelson signs

10 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

feel sorry for Urby, already. He hasn't put a Wednesday shirt on in anger yet, but he's already 'over the hill', at just 30 years of age Typical of Wednesdayites at a new signing. He must be the right age (23-28) otherwise he's too young and inexperienced, or he's past it, and doesn't score enough. We must be the only fans who want every player to be a 20 goal-a-year man, and also be a top-notch defender. We complain about Pudil,who isn't 'Championship' class despite being picked for his national side.

FFS give him a GOOD chance to see what he can do. Don't fall into the usual W'ite trick whereby the first time he puts out a bad ball, or misses a tackle he's crap.

i dont think anyone is slagging him , its more they questioning why he's slipped down the scale so quickly as  you'd think at 30 he'd still be in his prime .

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

i dont think anyone is slagging him , its more they questioning why he's slipped down the scale so quickly as  you'd think at 30 he'd still be in his prime .

Agree with you , If he's motivated , fit and playing anything to his Potential we have got very lucky. 

The question remains why he was in this situation in the first place.

10 hours ago, torryowl said:

It's just a case of how easily the shine can come off - a couple of unlucky/bad moves and your stock quickly plummets

He went from Milan to Roma which is hardly a step down. Unfortunately he couldn't get in the side (just as Ashley Cole couldn't). In search of games he went to Verona but that probably wasn't a good move as they are terrible

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Ruby is A win win situation.  If he rediscovers his form we have a class act.  If not, he leaves at the end of the season where we will try for Morgan Fox again.  How can anyone not be happy with this signing??

5 hours ago, Paul Triplo said:

Assumption makes an ass of u and me

but mostly u

I know, It's a no win situation, as we'll probably never hear officially.

Going on previous signings, with players having a promotion to prem under their belt, knowing players within the squad, fitting a position we need, previous dealings with Watford and links in the media - I'd think we where in 100%

Lad might have just prefered Derby

On 7 September 2016 at 19:46, billyblack said:

I remember a lot of our fans wanting to sign that defender from Brighton at the end of he season. Moses is it or something? Probably got the name wrong. 

On 7 September 2016 at 20:45, ozzieowl said:

Bruno??

On 7 September 2016 at 21:09, billyblack said:

Yes. That's the one. Thought I had the name wrong.

Comedy gold mate! 

Couldn't write better stuff.