What's our best 11?

It's becoming very hard to pick a starting 11 or even a formation now.

very few positions are looking safe for me probably westwood, Hutchinson, lees, and maybe fletcher,

One things for sure there is going to be some quality on the bench

Whats everyone's best formation and starting 11 on fit squad with current players. Wouldn't like to be Carlos picking it anyway

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Guest Philvgr81

I like the look of your 352 formation and team however not sure if cc will go back to that team formation 

mad most stated think will pick horses for courses however I think reach will be deployed mainly at left back 

with ff at left wing 

If we run with 2 up front I'd go with this...

Westwood

Palmer Lees Hutchinson Reach

Buckley Abdi Jones Forestieri

Fletcher Hooper

Close call on Lee/Abdi - in the end picked Abdi based on what he can offer, which I admit is very harsh on Lee.   Bannan miss out....

Its getting very difficult now and Carlos has a real challenge on his hands now to get this lot to gel.

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

Completely agree it depends who we are lining up against.

We have some squad now. It was only a few years ago when we had to play people like madine because who else would you play

No we are living in a world where hooper might not make the bench and abdi, bannan, and forestieri might not even start

madness

I love chansiri 

4 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Westwood

Palmer Lees Hutchinson Reach

Buckley Abdi Jones Forestieri

Fletcher Hooper

throw up between Lee/Abdi - in the end picked Abdi based on what he can offer, which I admit is very harsh on Lee.   Bannan miss out....

Its getting very difficult now and Carlos has a real challenge on his hands now to get this lot to gel.

Whilst Reach may offer some cover in that position I don't think he's joined to play there.

7 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Whilst Reach may offer some cover in that position I don't think he's joined to play there.

Possibly but I can't see him replacing FF on the left - FF may play up front with Fletcher but I don't think it gets the best out of him, however I can see Carlos giving this a try.  Not sure how else he can select both Reach and FF 

Its going to be interesting..

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

True. But the our 3 biggest signings this summer are probably at their best in a 4231.

Debatable, not probable.