Rival watch

I reckon Pearson kicked off at his players. They've complained. The board have poo poo themselves at being poo so far and unfortunately for Pearson his reputation has caused them too much concern, so they wont take the risk with Pearson. Squad in turmoil... blame Pearson. Press the red button early to try and salvage their season.

Steve Bruce is just looking for a biro...

30 minutes ago, owltilidie said:

My Derby mate reckons Pearson refused to get on coach after Morris got involved with team selection. Their loss!

Almost right.  Refused to get on  the coach  as  he  wanted a payrise to buy a new bike 

Edited by darklord

Guest The Clapper

He has an odd head.

I'm glad he is nothing to do with SWFC - he'll end up quitting the game - his temperament is not right, he's not a balanced man.

Derby win despite turmoil not sure if says they could be on a charge or if Cardiff are just really bad! 

Ipswich grinding out a draw vs Brighton, I'd ****** your hand off for a gritty 0-0 for Saturday. 

Some good results this evening for us! 

17 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Derby win despite turmoil not sure if says they could be on a charge or if Cardiff are just really bad! 

Ipswich grinding out a draw vs Brighton, I'd ****** your hand off for a gritty 0-0 for Saturday. 

Some good results this evening for us! 

In top form, at home, against a team that didn't beat us on 4 occasions last season? Nah, gotta go for the win