Abdi from Watford?

Just driven past bully in wisewood in full training gear. I assume this means he's being showing abdi round the training grounds prior to signing and he'd just popped to shops for a pint of milk and a loaf before going home. 

35 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

@SkySports

17:03

BREAKING NEWS: Almen Abdi turns down @swfc because of their new home shirt. 

Might be some truth in this

I'm a Wednesday fan and I'd refuse to wear it

1 minute ago, bigrbuk said:

Just driven past bully in wisewood in full training gear. I assume this means he's being showing abdi round the training grounds prior to signing and he'd just popped to shops for a pint of milk and a loaf before going home. 

On his way to montys to pick his car up now 

4 minutes ago, bigrbuk said:

There's an exclusive in the Star tomorrow about Bullen being considered for our defence this season 

Edited by Southie_Owl

Guest wilyfox

David Garrido‏ @SkySportsDavid
Sky Sources: Watford midfielder Almen Abdi is having a medical at Sheffield Wednesday. #SWFC #watfordfc

Guest Deleted member
1 minute ago, wilyfox said:

David Garrido‏ @SkySportsDavid
Sky Sources: Watford midfielder Almen Abdi is having a medical at Sheffield Wednesday. #SWFC #watfordfc

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

Garrido: Sky Sources: Watford midfielder Almen Abdi is having a medical at Sheffield Wednesday. #SWFC #watfordfc

Just now, Grandad said:

This could run and run