Football training Bras

Guest wilyfox
45 minutes ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

Carlos was saying how Nuhiu has improved his speed with his on.

image.jpeg

See how Atdhe has drawn a defender in this shot. 

2 hours ago, owlsfan_72 said:

They don't wear them during games. That's done by computer tracking

Correct

I believe this coming season players will be allowed to wear GPS during matches in the FL - but still not in the premier

30 minutes ago, scram said:

Correct

I believe this coming season players will be allowed to wear GPS during matches in the FL - but still not in the premier

Well that should help Carlis When playErs go missing!

My girlfriend works for the actual company catapult. There an Aussie firm that are probably the market leaders in this area. 

They can be used to monitor many things from distance covered, heart rate and more advance stuff like forces. 

Its a great system for developing really tailored training. And is very player specific. It's apparently proven to reduce risk of injury which does seem to have worked for us last year. 

They have deals in place across the world in many sports like rugby, NFL, cricket, Aussie rules football and athletics. Andy Murray uses it and loves the technology from what I've gathered in conversation with out lass. 

6 hours ago, owlsfan_72 said:

They don't wear them during games. That's done by computer tracking

Yeah don't think it's allowed yet in football but don't be surprised if it happens soon. 

They already wear wear them in rugby and the NFL. When you see the rectangle object at the base of the neck through the shirt it's a GPS system. 

4 hours ago, scram said:

6 minutes ago, mozzy85 said:

Yeah don't think it's allowed yet in football but don't be surprised if it happens soon. 

The big kit manufacturers are trying to design shirt material with the gps built into the fabric in order to do away with wearing an external device

The gps do produce a lot of data - but as ever its how the data is interpreted and handled that is the key

2 minutes ago, scram said:

The big kit manufacturers are trying to design shirt material with the gps built into the fabric in order to do away with wearing an external device

The gps do produce a lot of data - but as ever its how the data is interpreted and handled that is the key

Statistics can be made to make anyones point of view relevant. 76% of people know this. The key to it is being able to interpret the data.