Worksop Owls

8 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Them Worksop Owls should have started chanting "there's only one Chrissy Waddle, one Chrissy Waddle", them Marseille "Ultra's would have joined em for a beer...

why eye man...

lol

I overheard a French couple telling somebody that that they lived in Marseille once, so I blurted out,"Aaah, Chrissy Waddle." They looked at me like I'd got 3 heads. "Not football fans then?" :biggrin:

1 hour ago, OxonOwl said:

There seems to be a variety of different accounts as to what exactly happened. Shouldn't too quick to judge or jump to conclusions

Photos of people drinking in daytime

videos of people fighting at nighttime.

Worksop Owls might have gone home by then

Guest Hirstpower

My eldest son is there. He's a piggy and has gone with the lads from the Birley.  This is them on Thursday before they set off. Wednesday fans with them also.

phoned him tonight and he said the coppers were trying to goad the English fans and they had a run in with some Russians in the fan park tonight.

yes some idiots there, but the coppers are instigating a lot of it.

image.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Hirstpower said:

My eldest son is there. He's a piggy and has gone with the lads from the Birley.  This is them on Thursday before they set off. Wednesday fans with them also.

phoned him tonight and he said the coppers were trying to goad the English fans and they had a run in with some Russians in the fan park tonight.

yes some idiots there, but the coppers are instigating a lot of it.

image.jpeg

You let your eldest son (or any sibling) become a pig ?

Shame on you ! Booooooooo...

lol

Guest Hirstpower

Bar owners instructed to stop selling alcohol to the English. My son isn't a hooligan like I was back in the day.

the Birley lads walked away when the bottles started flying and the coppers started tear gassing them. This was in the queen vic.

my son said there are quite a few Wednesday flags at this pub.