Worksop Owls

Spoke to both the Worksop owls & Leeds fans out as they have both traveller together, about 15 lads all in good spirit. 

The chants are a load of bull. The media have blown everything out of proportion as per usual.

fans have been scrapping and getting involved. This is to protect themselves. There is a feeling that the police are setting up these little meets between the French nutters and English fans. Only right that you would defend yourself.

just thought I would set the record straight as people wanted to know. 

Guest Hirstpower

Captain

i had no choice in the matter. My ex wife was a piggy and when we divorced he was 2 and she took him to the lane, to wee wee me off.

the youngest son is an owl though and my 4 year old sings Wednesday songs and has asked me to take her to the first match. 

39 minutes ago, Hirstpower said:

My eldest son is there. He's a piggy and has gone with the lads from the Birley.  This is them on Thursday before they set off. Wednesday fans with them also.

phoned him tonight and he said the coppers were trying to goad the English fans and they had a run in with some Russians in the fan park tonight.

yes some idiots there, but the coppers are instigating a lot of it.

image.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Hirstpower said:

Bar owners instructed to stop selling alcohol to the English. My son isn't a hooligan like I was back in the day.

the Birley lads walked away when the bottles started flying and the coppers started tear gassing them. This was in the queen vic.

my son said there are quite a few Wednesday flags at this pub. 

So as a former hooligan yourself you're blaming the coppers? Of course it is, it always is, the thugs throwing chairs etc are doing nowt wrong and just having bantz.

Its about time these dickheads that portray themselves as football fans just un-workable off into a field in the middle of nowhere and kick the poo poo out of each other until they stop breathing.

6 minutes ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

So as a former hooligan yourself you're blaming the coppers? Of course it is, it always is, the thugs throwing chairs etc are doing nowt wrong and just having bantz.

Its about time these dickheads that portray themselves as football fans just un-workable off into a field in the middle of nowhere and kick the poo poo out of each other until they stop breathing.

Woah woah woooaaahhhh!

In this "field" will their be pointing and hiding behind a line of policemen so no one can get to you? 

You know to make it more authentic lol 

On Wembley way other week, there were a set of nobbers @50 yrs old and old enough to know better from both Dull & Wednesday giving it the come on to each other, strutting poo , mouthing off yet quite a distance from each other whilst kids and families walked in between em. No coppers to stop em, I'm sure both groups would've poo poo themselves if the other had made a move. It was flipping pathetic.

Guest Hirstpower

did I say it was all the coppers fault? But I suppose as a pillar of the community, you would just say sorry mr police man. Can you hit me a little harder with that baton, for being an English supporter. :ghoulguy:

Guest Hirstpower

Beano

my son is Marcus long. He' done a few gigs in the Birley with his band. He's the one with the black adidas t shirt. 

2 hours ago, Hirstpower said:

did I say it was all the coppers fault? But I suppose as a pillar of the community, you would just say sorry mr police man. Can you hit me a little harder with that baton, for being an English supporter. :ghoulguy:

"the coppers were trying to goad the English fans"

"yes some idiots there, but the coppers are instigating a lot of it"

Yeah, you did really

"My son isn't a hooligan like I was back in the day."

And what did you learn whilst you and some other knuckle dragging cretins were doing what you did to other people while dragging football into it?

Guest Hirstpower

so your saying football hooligans don't support their teams ? You need to get in the real world mate. Have grown up since those days and I have certainly brought my boys up, not to do the daft things I did.

if I was asked would I change what I got up to in them days, then the answer would be......... Certainly not, as it was just the culture in the 80s rightly or wrongly.

Guest Hirstpower

What's worse football hooligans abroad having a pop at each other or this fewkin govt. sending innocent men to there death in the name of terror. Ffs get in the real world. Blair should be tried for fewkin war crimes. 

A lot of people running with what the press say on this...... English morons, yada yada yada.

How can people be so quick to judge those that got caught up in the trouble when you don't actually know what's gone on?

I personally would not believe a word the press says because they have a very lopsided agenda, and I know from friends that go away with England (never been trouble makers) that what is in the press is usually as far away from the truth as it can possibly get.

22 minutes ago, pompeyowl said:

A lot of people running with what the press say on this...... English morons, yada yada yada.

How can people be so quick to judge those that got caught up in the trouble when you don't actually know what's gone on?

I personally would not believe a word the press says because they have a very lopsided agenda, and I know from friends that go away with England (never been trouble makers) that what is in the press is usually as far away from the truth as it can possibly get.

Simple - don't get involved, walk away, disperse as requested by the police. Get filmed throwing chairs, glasses and punches and you'll be rightly pulled down for it - you can't hide from that evidence - it is moronic behaviour. Even if you're goaded, be the bigger man and just leave it and you won't be shown in any kind of bad light they currently are. 

5 hours ago, bigrbuk said:

Simple - don't get involved, walk away, disperse as requested by the police. Get filmed throwing chairs, glasses and punches and you'll be rightly pulled down for it - you can't hide from that evidence - it is moronic behaviour. Even if you're goaded, be the bigger man and just leave it and you won't be shown in any kind of bad light they currently are. 

That's a very black and white reply. It's not always that easy.

15 hours ago, Hirstpower said:

so your saying football hooligans don't support their teams ? You need to get in the real world mate. Have grown up since those days and I have certainly brought my boys up, not to do the daft things I did.

if I was asked would I change what I got up to in them days, then the answer would be......... Certainly not, as it was just the culture in the 80s rightly or wrongly.

There is no such thing as football hooligans, it's thick Twats kicking crap out other thick twats, might as well be in a kebab house at 2am instead of near a football ground

And No it wasn't the culture in the 80's.

Do you sit on your arse doing feck all throughout the day apart from robbing then shooting crap into your veins because it's the culture of some sub species of today?

Don't try and justify nob head ways because others did as that is ridiculous