17k Season tickets sold

44 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

Does this mean the number of ST holders who don't attend will increase? lol

No.   It will just the same 4000 ST holders who don't come

to every game.

They only buy their ST's so they can be one of the "I'm alright Jacks":tango:

1 hour ago, ohgoditsjames said:

1st of July I believe.

I've tweeted the ticket office about this but had no response, if that's the case I'll wait until then to buy.   We'd like to try and sit with the group we sat with for many years before "I" became disillusioned, the closest we can get currently is 2 rows and 25 seats away.

31 minutes ago, council owl said:

Not trying owt

i think its poor.

So nearly half the people who went on the big day out have said they'll get a season ticket, going to crappy midweek games and forking out several hundred, and you think that is poor! you must be a hard man to please!

32 minutes ago, nk said:

I've tweeted the ticket office about this but had no response, if that's the case I'll wait until then to buy.   We'd like to try and sit with the group we sat with for many years before "I" became disillusioned, the closest we can get currently is 2 rows and 25 seats away.

I suggest talking to the ticket office well before the 1st July to confirm what you are trying to achieve.  The prices will go up on the 1st of July so if you haven't renewed by the 30th June you will pay more.  Probably better to renew and/or buy the season tickets in June then go to the ground on the 1st of July and try to secure seats closer together.

6 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

So nearly half the people who went on the big day out have said they'll get a season ticket, going to crappy midweek games and forking out several hundred, and you think that is poor! you must be a hard man to please!

25k would be good

30 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

what are you basing this opinion on? just an arbitrary figure you're reckoning would be good or what other comparable clubs have managed?

I'm basing it on 40 k that went to the final.

i bet it cost most families as much for that day out has a adult st

2 hours ago, council owl said:

Took 40 k to Wembley and only sell 17 k.

rubbish support 

Over 17k with 3 weeks left for this price range and then another window after. Heard there are a few thousand people who haven't renewed yet too so could easily reach 20k.

Edited by ohgoditsjames