Leeds fan in peace. Good luck next week

Really glad to see you've found a great owner( totally jealous)

And hope you do it Saturday.

Always enjoy the smaller clubs getting reward for the fans loyalty

Enjoy the match, rooting for you

ah the days when all we had was making snide comments about loyalty and club size

Been to both Cardiff and Wembley and Cardiff was a lot easier than Wembley for atmosphere.

Be interesting to see how you find it, bit of a let down for me. Yes old Wembley was full of wee wee in the toilets and views were garbage but there was something magical I got with it compared to the new one

Been to both Cardiff and Wembley and Cardiff was a lot easier than Wembley for atmosphere.

Be interesting to see how you find it, bit of a let down for me. Yes old Wembley was full of wee wee in the toilets and views were garbage but there was something magical I got with it compared to the new one

You'd have felt at home at Wembley then?

Its banter you sensitive f.ookers.....I have great admiration for Leeds....and their delusional songs...delusional fans...and hope they have a better year next year...I mean attendances should be well up with Donny heading down the toilet.......another 2 months for Steve Evans...then Cellino goes mad and sets on the tea lady wiv a 2 year rolling contract,...buys a yacht, sells a yacht...gets done for selling a yacht...buys a yacht with Steve Evans on..looks aghast when it sinks on the River Eyre....buys another Yacht..sacks the tea lady..puts the Yacht in charge...sells the tea lady...gets done for human trafficking...lights a f.ag...sacks the Yacht...puts the f.ag on a 3 yr rolling...etc etc etc...

Its Banter........

Edited by asteener1867