Person travelling the furthest.

He is on here, but doesn't use it often.

Well just had a look on LinkedIn and there's a couple in Canberra there's also a doctor of the same name locally, wonder If he's the Wednesdayite and if he fancies signing me off on the sick so I can get over! WAWAW

You're embarrassing me, furthest I'm going is the Pig $ Whistle @ Eagle Street Pier

Will they be showing it though?

I have bein sports but would be better to be somewhere other than couch with beer in hand. Kudos to those making the trip from oz.

Will they be showing it though?

I have bein sports but would be better to be somewhere other than couch with beer in hand. Kudos to those making the trip from oz.

I called them a little while ago but the person I spoke to had no idea (manager on lunch). Have emailed and awaiting answer.

Guest Melbowl22

Travelling from Melbourne. Flying on Thursday. Tickets sorted 😃😃👊👊

I called them a little while ago but the person I spoke to had no idea (manager on lunch). Have emailed and awaiting answer.

Pis n Whistle Riverside just confirmed on email they will be showing it.

"Hi Jeff, yes we will be showing the Championship match on Saturday night (Sunday morning) at 2:00 am."

I'll be there, hope a few more Wednesdayites will be there too.

Pis n Whistle Riverside just confirmed on email they will be showing it.

"Hi Jeff, yes we will be showing the Championship match on Saturday night (Sunday morning) at 2:00 am."

I'll be there, hope a few more Wednesdayites will be there too.

Just came on to post exactly the same in this thread. I've just got email response back from them too. Riverside it is.

How many of us will be coming?

r.

Edited by themaskedowl