Person travelling the furthest.

Is this bloke on here at all does anyone know? Be good to touch base with him as I'm also Canberra based, but with being in a new job I can't get any leave to get over :(

Yah, you guys should definitely touch base. Be a good opportunity for some blue sky thinking so you can take a helicopter view of the whole Sheffield Wednesday situation and drill down into things with the synergy needed going forward.

If someone could action that by close of play because this idea has legs and we should definitely run it up the flagpole.

Yah, you guys should definitely touch base. Be a good opportunity for some blue sky thinking so you can take a helicopter view of the whole Sheffield Wednesday situation and drill down into things with the synergy needed going forward.

If someone could action that by close of play because this idea has legs and we should definitely run it up the flagpole.

might need a workshop.

I'm flying in from Dubai - land Fri morning, fly out Sun evening.

I know of a few more Wednesdayites that are on the same flight as me & a few more making the same 2/3 day trip on different flights.

#dubaiowls

happy for you  lads , i'll be at home with tv or on hospital ward with tv either way I ain't going to miss it

Fingers crossed you will be at home Trev.

Top effort to all the overseas Owls fans making the journey. I hope you have a safe journey over and back.

Hats off to all fellow travelers .

I leave Doha on Friday and travel back early Sunday morning ,to and from Heathrow.

Meeting my son and collective mates Friday evening in Hemel Hempstead .

They are all season ticket holders and i have been panicking for over a week since i booked the flight but managed to get one on my ID this morning -buzzing !

Just hope my son remembers to collect it from his grandparents before he travels on Friday !

Sadly I missed out on getting a ticket this evening.

I had a flight from Auckland booked landing on Saturday and then heading back on the Sunday. Just had to get lucky when it went on general sale.

Luckily the air fare is fully refundable.

Oh well, 4am start Sunday morning for me.

Edited by katie melua

Guest 1banana2banana

I had a flight from Auckland booked landing on Saturday and then heading back on the Sunday. Just had to get lucky when it went on general sale.

I wish I'd have seen that you were waiting before today

I'd have given you my last 10 point I. D last night

I sent it someone who didn't even read the message :(

Ps I know it's a long shot but have you looked on the touts thread ? Worth the extra money if you're paying so much to fly over anyway

Or the kid who has 3 club Wembley tickets together

Edited by 1banana2banana

if you'd managed the ticket you could've just done a mic drop. I don't think anyone else would have touched you for distance traveled. Unless they're coming from McMurdo.

Well I'd win that hands down

WTF: