A memo to Carlos.

So what back 4 would you put out today?

Our back 4 that has played the most together ie Hunt, Lees, Loovens, Pudil

Or

The back 4 that played together for the first time (I think) on Tuesday ie Palmer, Lees, Loovens, Bennett

There was a thread not long back which demonstrated clearly that we don't change things around anywhere near so much as people make out.

The only people who start threads like this are those who have a perverse desire to see us fail so they themselves can be proved "right".  Sad and weird given it's our best season for years whatever happens.

I wonder what will happen if we do go up.  Mixed emotions for some on here which is frankly bizarre.

There was a thread not long back which demonstrated clearly that we don't change things around anywhere near so much as people make out.

The only people who start threads like this are those who have a perverse desire to see us fail so they themselves can be proved "right".  Sad and weird given it's our best season for years whatever happens.

I wonder what will happen if we do go up.  Mixed emotions for some on here which is frankly bizarre.

Some will probably go and support the blades so they can always be proved right about their downfall.

talksport previewed one of our games a few weeks back. we had 94 team changes this season the most in all four divisions.

Do what you want with the forwards and the midfield, but plrase keave the defence alone.

The idea is to strong squad so you can rest players and not burn them out. 

we have that strong squad . Any of our defenders is capable of coming in and doing a job. 

Tinker as much as he likes if he keeps us in the top 6.

Glad Palmer kept his place this week he was excellent at Brighton and bringing pudil back in also strengthened us.