Bye bye play offs

'I've called it'

Ok then. Obviously I should listen to a clueless hysterical attention seeker.

Do you have any idea how a challenge for a play off spot goes? Do you have any clue that a season is 46 games long, and the whole point is that teams go on runs of form, good and bad? Any idea whatsoever?

Clueless, utterly clueless. Or on a ooh look at me trip. Either way, flippinghell.

13 games to go FFS absolutely anything could happen

If we had a good record against the top 6 sides I'd be inclined to agree. Also got Derby away where our record is awful

Just think dropping points like we have done tonight is cause for concern

Bye bye top 2 more like. There was an outside chance of that and whilst we were attacking with force there was a feeling we might gather some momentum, but I think thats gone now.

No reason for us to fall out of the top six, the teams fighting for that 6th spot all have their little hiccups. We just need to make sure we dont fall out of that group now. That would be a failure from this position.

Pretty much agree with that.  

Top 2 seems a step too far.  We just don't have the experience and cutting edge to launch a full on assault for automatics.  Still possible, but now looking increasingly unlikely.  

Playoffs are still very much on, but we will have to fight tooth and nail to consolidate our position in the top 6.