Bannan, AGAIN!

The person responsible for signing Bannan (presumably Carlos) deserves huge credit. Like many I wasn't overly excited when he signed but he is now the heartbeat of this team.

And he loves it here which is a bonus. He better sign that contract officially though. 

Guest mrbluesky

CC said he had in his post-match interview.

Bannan just won goal of the day on MOTD, beating Leeds' Carayol in the process.

BAZ

Whooooosh!

This man is fast becoming a legend, we would have been absolutely buggered without him today. Almost everything he does is total class. My MOTM again!

Not only your MOTM but goal of the day per Lorro. on  MOTD. but what an appalling round up commentary on our 20 second piece right at the end.

The person responsible for signing Bannan (presumably Carlos) deserves huge credit. Like many I wasn't overly excited when he signed but he is now the heartbeat of this team.

And he loves it here which is a bonus. He better sign that contract officially though.

Think it must have been Carlos as he said he wanted to sign him before at his other clubs

Bannan and Forestieri are so important to us now.

Their indefatigable style of play has become the heartbeat of the animal that is Sheffield Wednesday

worth 20 million between them too!CC'S investment looking better day by day!

Guest The Horse

For any Star Wars fans out there - he has to have the number 8 shirt next season.
He's orange and white and great on the ball... BB8.

Completely agree. Amazing how a player with such ability can be sidelined and fall out of favour. Same is true to a lesser extent to Magoooogan. His career has taken a turn for the worse this season and has shown little of the talent on display before we bought him

reminds me of scholes in his ability to get around the pitch and pop up everywhere

And he's a ginger!

Bannan and Forestieri are so important to us now.

This is a huge positive of course, but also something which fills me with a bit of dread.

I am hoping the signing of Davies will take a little bit of the thought that Bannan is irreplaceable.  

Just like I hope McGugan comes good and shows up as a player to challenge Lee a little, instead of going back to Forest for a pittance as i'm told is on the cards if they can shift another player out in the coming days.