Leeds Ticket Details

South Stand - Catergory C. Otherwise sit on the Kop and listen to the Band @£36:00

£43:00? In the South Stand - dinner time kick off on Sky?

Otherwise, for a casual supporter to attend this game he has to go cap in hand to a ST holder, go to the inconvenience arranging a ticket with him/her, of meeting him/her - and the ST holder has to hope that he turns up and hands over the money? I wouldn't embarrass myself or indeed, put on someone on here - to get a so called 'bargain'. Why can't I just buy a ticket - like everyone else?

All on a Sunday morning, if you travel from distance. And, this is supposed to attract the casual supporter?

On a Sunday morning when it's on Sky, anyway.

£43:00 - are some of you having a laugh?

The apartheid continues.

Absolutely crackers.

Enjoy your football.

Spot on.

Anybody explain why we have all this moaning about ticket prices, yet the two highest gates of the season were when prices were highest?

Yes, I know that one was the first match  of the season, and the second the Boxing day Fixture, but that doesn't explain it to me.

It's the new way of protesting about prices, pay top whack for the more attractive games but then forfeit the cheaper matches to balance it out 

lol

Guest Deleted member

Anybody explain why we have all this moaning about ticket prices, yet the two highest gates of the season were when prices were highest?

Yes, I know that one was the first match of the season, and the second the Boxing day Fixture, but that doesn't explain it to me.

That would be an incredibly good point. If it was true.

The Brighton game was better attended than Bristol, a £20 game on a Tuesday night, the least attractive fixture of 3 in a week.

Don't let that get in the way of your point though

The North Stand Lep end would relocated to West Stand if away fans were moved.

Do you know this for sure?

Why would all those in the North move to the Leppings Lane end?

We'll have exactly the same trend with our attendances this season that last, the only difference being is that it costs more and as a result we generate more revenue.

First game, last game, cheapest games, Boxing day and Leeds etc will give us our biggest gates, as you were

I don't think it would be compulsory lol

But it is a basis for your idea and yet you have nothing to back it up?

When we have had the home fans in the away end I haven't seen huge numbers of north standers taking up this offer.

If they wanted cheaper seats behind a goal they would be on the Kop. As far as I am aware the North Stand currently offers better facilities and easier access to a pint. Considerable spending on faciltities would be needed to upgrade the Leppings Lane end.

It's a great idea

I don't get what eveyone else is flouncing about

We get cheap tickets,Dirty Leeds pay Cat C.

Sorted

Happy New Year

The argument against it appears to be that it is nigh on impossible to take advantage of this offer and don't forget how much the prices were for the Bristol City game!

Go figure.