January Transfer Window Thread

I am staying up for an hour after midnight (no work tomorrow), think big, a very good player is coming in.

:columbo: You heard it hear first.

anybody else thinking that a signing will be unveiled at the same time as the season ticket prices ???? seems an odd/coincidental time to announce season ticket sales... a kind of 'this is what you're getting for your money' angle 

Edited by brian joicey

A more cynical person would think Chansiri did the sky interview to tell clubs we won't pay over the odds this month, meaning we do intend to make a few signings.

I think we will make a few but not on the scale some people think in terms of numbers. It messes with the "dynamic" as Carlos calls it

Ajax have been watching him again. Also been looked at by numerous Premier teams but consensus is he is too lightweight for the English game.

He is over 6 foot though so does have some height about him. Can we claim this as a proper link?

anybody else thinking that a signing will be unveiled at the same time as the season ticket prices ???? seems an odd/coincidental time to announce season ticket sales... a kind of 'this is what you're getting for your money' angle 

Thats exactly what I thought!

You know what, I did think that a Saturday matchday was a weird day to announce season ticket prices.

Might not be a 'proper signing' Could be Gary Hooper's extension or full signing, or Barry Bannan's deal....but I reckon something will happen.

Or nothing will happen, we'll lose & it'll be the end of the world.

According to Sky bet we're the favourites to sign Cameron Jerome, which is pointless as he's in Norwichs first team. And 4th favourites to sign McCormack

No mention of us in the Bamford and Rhodes betting

The betting on Adebayor seems to have disappeared

11th favourites to sign crouch too...