The wrist slitters

Got to give a player with a good reputation more time.

Some do tend to get on players backs and judge and sentence them too quick.

Thats one thing Jones was right about.

Its a fine line atm.A draw or win against MKD and things would have looked really rosey.

This is why you have to wait till the end of the season to say whether we've improved enough in relation to the investment instead of after a defeat.

What a bizarre and childish thread. I just can't believe some people can't comprehend that some people are not happy when we lose.

As for today, great performance, thought CC picked a great team today.

Hard to knock people for being disappointed when we went 1 down today - especially after the last few matches. Thankfully we came back with a bang and clearly deserved all three points. Happy owls tonight. Let's hope we start better on Boxing Day; can't afford to give away 1 goal leads all the time.

Wouldn't use the result as a way to bash those who see things differently.

Taking the half empty glass approach is more down to self preservation than actually wanting us to lose.

Yep. We'd been on a bad run recently and no one would've expected that result against wolves

Chuffed though

Great win.

Thought some of the stuff on here was a bit OTT considering we've only lost two or so league matches in the last three months.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but giving the manager absolute peters following one defeat is ridiculous.

Great win.

Thought some of the stuff on here was a bit OTT considering we've only lost two or so league matches in the last three months.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but giving the manager absolute peters following one defeat is ridiculous.

Yup.

Thoroughly enjoyed today.

The wife said its a completely different level to what I've dragged her too in the past.

A point outside the playoffs.

What a bizarre and childish thread. I just can't believe some people can't comprehend that some people are not happy when we lose.

As for today, great performance, thought CC picked a great team today.

Nail on head..

Set up to win...We won..I found it no f.ookin' surprise...Maybe some supporters have more confidence in the team than CC has at times..I dunno..

I dunno the problems he has, but speaking as simply a spectator...Wolves were there for the taking..and got took.

I'd sooner play like that, with that sort of formation and get done a couple of times....

I can accept being cautious against the top sides...but lets face it..its half a season and we are up there..Lets go for the 3 points..sneak into the play offs...Then owt could happen..

The season is alive and kicking..

Happy Christmas...