Late playoff push

In my opinion top 6 is more of a realistic aim next season and still unrealistic and quite far off this season.

We're still short in a couple of areas after recruiting and getting rid of a lot of players.

The team and the head coach, etc need getting used to one another and the division.

I can't see us being near top 6 this season but if we build and take some momentum into next season

and finally get a decent proven goalscorer in, then we might have a decent chance of breaking into the top 6 next season, I would think.

In my opinion top 6 is more of a realistic aim next season and still unrealistic and quite far off this season.

We're still short in a couple of areas after recruiting and getting rid of a lot of players.

The team and the head coach, etc need getting used to one another and the division.

I can't see us being near top 6 this season but if we build and take some momentum into next season

and finally get a decent proven goalscorer in, then we might have a decent chance of breaking into the top 6 next season, I would think.[/quote

Disappointing but sounds about right.

and finally get a decent proven goalscorer in, then we might have a decent chance of breaking into the top 6 next season, I would think.

I agree mate....

Owt this year is going to be gravy.....Too many changes for it to make a difference quick enough I think.

I do doubt Carlos will be given that long though...and off we will go for calls for "patience" from a new incumbent and the whole sorry carousel of crap will crank up again...