Will we sell out for Newcastle ?

Guest Gazzaswfc

I'll be going. Tickets on sale now?

Remember a night match about 20 years ago, it pissed it down and we lost 2-0 if I remember right. Anyway I was living in London at the time, worked 6-2 and got the train up, stopped over and straight back on the train and into work for a late shift.

I told myself after that I'd never do anything similar again, hadn't travel back in damp clothes the next day and all for a defeat too

I'll be going. Tickets on sale now?

Remember a night match about 20 years ago, it pissed it down and we lost 2-0 if I remember right. Anyway I was living in London at the time, worked 6-2 and got the train up, stopped over and straight back on the train and into work for a late shift.

I told myself after that I'd never do anything similar again, hadn't travel back in damp clothes the next day and all for a defeat too

Go on sale tomorrow to ST holders.

Never mind Ash the comfort of your Dads car and a Curry supper sounds much more enterprising.

Maybe a rendition of "we'll be back" A La Liverpool early 80's, now that was a cup following !

Bring a blanket, I'll need it having only just got back from Majorca

1.5k sold in 3 hours, damn my mate not being a season ticket holder! Got to wait til Wednesday to buy mine!

It's been a busy morning in the Ticket Office, almost 1500 Newcastle tickets sold in the first three hours of sale #swfc

You'll be absolutely fine, we've got 4k to sell first & I think we can be given anything up to 7k if the demand is there.

This is actually the first time I have ever been to Newcastle...let alone St James' Park.

I'm an untraveled young soul.

Just waiting for my brother to get home from school to tell him we got some. Not been 100% sure whether we're going so he'll be buzzing.

He loved City away last year but, just because of Newcastle's historic stadium with THAT away end, I think he's more excited this time. 

Edited by FlyingOwl

This is actually the first time I have ever been to Newcastle...let alone St James' Park.

I'm an untraveled young soul.

Just waiting for my brother to get home from school to tell him we got some. Not been 100% sure whether we're going so he'll be buzzing.

He loved City away last year but, just because of Newcastle's historic stadium with THAT away end, I think he's more excited this time. 

Freshers on so it'll be a nawty night out after.